RN Registered Nurse Circulator - Operating Room
Location: Sand Springs
Posted on: November 26, 2022
- Sign On Bonus: - -Up to $15,000.00
- Department: - -Operating Room
- Schedule: - -Multiple Shifts Available
- Full Time Evening Shift, Monday through Friday,
- PRN Day Shift, 6:15am-6:45pm *Days Vary
- Hospital: - Ascension St. John Medical Center
- Location: - Tulsa, Oklahoma
- All nursing experience levels welcome!
Paid time off (PTO)
Various health insurance options & wellness plans
Retirement benefits including employer match plans
Long-term & short-term disability
Employee assistance programs (EAP)
Parental leave & adoption assistance
Ways to give back to your community
*Please note, benefits and benefits eligibility can vary by
position, exclusions may apply for some roles (for example: PRN,
Short-Term Option, etc.). Connect with your Talent Advisor today
for additional specifics.
Provide direct nursing care in accordance with established
policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implement and monitor patient care plans.
- Monitor, record and communicate patient condition as
- Serve as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for
well-coordinated patient care.
- Note and carry out physician and nursing orders.
- Assess and coordinate patient's discharge planning needs with
members of the healthcare team.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job
transfer date required.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job
transfer date required.Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing
No additional preferences.
Why Join Our Team
Ascension St. John has been serving Northeast Oklahoma with
compassionate, personalized care since 1926. Join more than 7,000
associates and find a rewarding healthcare career at one of our 6
hospitals and numerous other sites of care. When you join our care
teams, you join a team dedicated to providing spiritually centered,
holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the
communities we serve. -Ascension is a leading non-profit,
faith-based national health system made up of over 150,000
associates and 2,600 sites of care, including more than 140
hospitals and 40 senior living communities in 19 states. -Our
Mission, Vision and Values encompass everything we do at Ascension.
Every associate is empowered to give back, volunteer and make a
positive impact in their community. Ascension careers are more than
jobs; they are opportunities to enhance your life and the lives of
the people around you.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension St. John is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and
Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair
and impartial consideration without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, citizenship, gender identity, sexual
orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status,
genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the
following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to
individuals who have applied for a position using our official
application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of
employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information
from applicants. This employer participates in the Electronic
Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link
below for more information.
Keywords: Ascension, Tulsa , RN Registered Nurse Circulator - Operating Room, Healthcare , Sand Springs, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!