Weekend LPN Hiring *NEW PAY RATE*
Company: The Highlands at Owasso
Posted on: January 24, 2023
The Highlands at Owasso - POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for
overall care of assigned residents and supervision of direct care
staff in the community.
- Current, valid LPN license.
- Experience in long-term healthcare preferred.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills needed, both
verbal and written documentation.
- Help implement and evaluate care plans for individual care of
- Maintains appropriate nursing service objectives, goals, and
standards of nursing practices.
- Receive, transcribe, and implement physician's orders in a
- Reports required condition changes, events to appropriate
- Administers medication/treatments as prescribed.
- Monitors infection control compliance.
- Investigates/documents accidents/incidents.
Keywords: The Highlands at Owasso, Tulsa , Weekend LPN Hiring *NEW PAY RATE*, Healthcare , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!