Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator (LPN/RN)
Company: The Ambassador Skilled Nursing & Therapy
Posted on: January 26, 2023
This position is Monday through Friday!Responsibilities and
- Collect data for MDS, including quarterly MDS, for residents in
a timely fashion as required by RAI manual and guidelines from
HCFA. Review RAPs upon completion and all pertinent data.
- Maintain accurate MDS/Care Plan tracking to ensure timely
- Ensure that each MDS is completed in an accurate, factual
manner to reflect the resident's current medical condition as
evidenced by physical assessment and documentation in the
resident's medical record.
- Coordinate decisions about whether to proceed to care plan or
not and document on MDS as indicated and as required by
- Electronically record and transmit MDS data according to the
state database as required by state and federal regulations.Desired
Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma RN or LPN License.
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- Basic computer skills, including Microsoft Office.
- Knowledge of the MDS and RAPs with the ability to draft a
comprehensive plan of care for residents that is individualized and
specific to current status and care needs.BenefitsWe offer
competitive pay commensurate with experience. All full-time
employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance.
- Company Paid Life Insurance.
- 401(k) with Company Match.
- Career Ladder-Education Fund and Scholarship
- Employee Owned.Ask the hiring manager for details.About UsThe
Ambassador Skilled Nursing & Therapy -is employee owned meaning we
are 100% locally owned by members of the community we serve. The
Ambassador provides vital healthcare services to people
transitioning home after a hospital stay and also serves as a safe,
caring permanent home when it is no longer possible to live
independently. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: The Ambassador Skilled Nursing & Therapy, Tulsa , Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator (LPN/RN), Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!