CVICU travel RN needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Company: Cynet Health
Posted on: January 27, 2023
- The CVICU medical abbreviation stands for Cardiovascular
Intensive Care Unit Nurse.
- A CVICU nurse provides critical care to patients with
potentially life-threatening heart conditions.
- They must observe changes in their patients, analyze charts,
change bandages, and communicate effectively with doctors and
health care professionals.
- A CVICU nurse are pivotal member of an emergency medical care
team and must be able to use specialized skills to prevent disease,
help patients recover from surgery, and stabilize critically
injured patients.Job Responsibilities:
- CVICU RNs are responsible for the health and safety of patients
under their care.
- They run IVs, observe vital signs, and operate heart
- CVICU nurses must always be on their toes.
- They are called on in emergencies to provide CPR and may be
asked to operate defibrillators to restart patients` hearts.
- They need to work closely with doctors and heart specialists to
control patients' blood pressure and prevent heart failure.
Required for Onboarding
Keywords: Cynet Health, Tulsa , CVICU travel RN needed in Tulsa, Oklahoma, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!