Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $32+ per hour
Company: Hillcrest Healthcare System
Posted on: March 18, 2023
Hillcrest Healthcare System is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN)
Labor and Delivery for a nursing job in Owasso, Oklahoma. Job
Description & Requirements
- Specialty: Labor and Delivery
- Discipline: RN
- Start Date: ASAP
- Duration: Ongoing
- Employment Type: Permanent OverviewJoin Bailey Medical Center
as a Full Time, Night Shift, L&D, RN! Sign On Bonus Available
to qualified external applicants Who We Are Hillcrest HealthCare
System (HHS) is a comprehensive health system with approximately
5,000 employees that serves the communities of eastern Oklahoma.
HHS includes nine hospitals throughout Eastern Oklahoma, the
Oklahoma Heart Institute, and Utica Park Clinic.Bailey Medical
Center offers a full range of medical services, including general
surgery, maternity, gynecology, bariatrics, orthopedics and
emergency care. The 73-bed hospital, the largest in Owasso, is one
of the most technologically advanced hospitals in the region.
ResponsibilitiesWhat You'll Do
- Individuals within this job classification are accountable for
assessing, planning, implementing, evaluating and documenting care
activities in accordance with Bailey Medical Center (BMC) standards
in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality patient
- The Registered Nurse (RN) must be able to demonstrate the
knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to the
age of the patients served on the assigned unit.
- This individual must demonstrate knowledge of the principles of
growth and development over the life span, possess the ability to
assess data reflective of the patient's status, interpret the
appropriate information needed to identify each patient's
requirements relative to his/her age-specific needs.
- The RN is to plan for the provision of patient care including
the development, modification and implementation of the plan of
care in accordance with BMC standards in order to deliver
efficient, effective and quality patient care as described in the
Patient Care policies and procedures.
- He/she is expected to adhere to and abide by the rules and
regulations set forth by the Oklahoma Nursing Practice Act.
QualificationsWhat You'll Bring
- A graduate of an accredited nursing school.
- A minimum of 1 year L&D experience
- BLS (upon hire)
- ACLS (within 30 days of hire)
- NRP (within 30 days of hire)
- Fetal Monitoring: Intermediate or Advanced (within 1 year of
- STABLE Certification (within 1 year of hire)
- Must possess a current Oklahoma License as a Registered
Nurse.What We Offer
- Competitive pay
- Advancement and career development opportunities About
Hillcrest Healthcare System Serving communities throughout eastern
Oklahoma, Hillcrest HealthCare System (HHS) includes Hillcrest
Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital South, Oklahoma Heart Institute,
Bailey Medical Center, Hillcrest Hospital Claremore, Hillcrest
Hospital Cushing, Hillcrest Hospital Henryetta, Tulsa Spine &
Specialty Hospital and Utica Park Clinic. Across its hospitals and
health care facilities, HHS offers 1,235 beds and employs a team of
more than 5,500. Benefits
- Dental benefits
- Life insurance
- Continuing Education
- Vision benefits
- Discount program
- 401k retirement plan
- Wellness and fitness programs
- Employee assistance programs
- Medical benefits
Keywords: Hillcrest Healthcare System, Tulsa , Registered Nurse (RN) - Labor and Delivery - $32+ per hour, Healthcare , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...