Company: FC Compassus LLC
Posted on: May 26, 2023
At Compassus, we know that caring for our teammates is the first
step in caring for our patients. We are committed to providing Care
for Who You Are and What You Need to balance work and life
including flexible scheduling, a supportive family-focused culture
and first-class compensation and benefits.
Your position perks as a Hospice Aide
- Competitive pay
- Comprehensive onboarding
- Health, dental, vision for part & full-time positions
- Wellness reimbursements for physicals and gym memberships
- Pre-tax FSA and HSA plans (HSA w/company contributions)
- Generous Paid Time Off plan that increases with tenure
- 401(k) with company matching contributions
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid life and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid parental leave with tenure for birth, adoption,
and foster parents
- Voluntary long-term care, critical illness, and accident
- Employee Assistance program
- Local and national award programs
- Referral bonus program
- Mileage reimbursement
- Corporate discount program w/access to > 300,000
- Company assistance program supporting teammates in times of
need How you will make an impact as a Hospice Aide
- Provide comfort care to patients enabling them to remain at
home with their loved ones
- Work as a member of the hospice team to meet each patient's
unique physical, emotional, and spiritual needs
- Help patients approach their final days with joy, peace, and
- Enhance the quality of someone's life every day Hospice Aide
- Certified Nursing Assistant highly preferred.
- In states where licensure is not required (AL, AZ, CT, GA, IA,
IL, KS, LA, MA, ME, MI, MS, MT, NM, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, WV),
applicants must meet one of the following:
- They are already a licensed/certified aide; or
- They have completed a state-approved nurse aide training
program AND have been continuously employed in that capacity for
the previous 24 months
- Current CPR certification required. State Specific
- State certification as a home health aide. Colorado
- Completed state training program AND certified via DORA.
- Aides required to be registered on the Indiana Nurse Aide
Registry, licensure is not required. Missouri
- Licensed/certified as a Nurses' Aide; or
- Have completed a nurses' aide training program AND employed as
a nurses' aide for the past 24 months if not licensed/certified;
- Enrolled in a professional or practical nursing program for at
least four (4) months, that included a clinical rotation within the
past five (5) years and has successfully passed a Fundamentals of
Nursing course (must provide transcript and letter from the program
director on school letterhead verifying BOTH clinical rotation and
successfully completion of Fundamentals of Nursing course). New
- Licensed Nursing Assistant (LNA) required for hospice
employment. New Jersey
- Certification as a Homemaker - Home Health Aide; or is a
long-term care CNA. Virginia
- Aide certified required to practice in the state. Wisconsin
- Aides required to be certified and listed on the Wisconsin
Nurse Aide Registry.
Care for Who I Am is Caring for Who We Are. Together We Are:
Welcoming everyone. Empowering belonging. Allying for inclusivity.
Removing barriers. Engaging community.
WE ARE fostering an inclusive environment where every teammate
matters and can be their best selves.
WE ARE becoming a reflection of our patients, families, and
WE ARE transforming care at home for every community serve.
$15.00 - $26.02 / hour
Keywords: FC Compassus LLC, Tulsa , Hospice Aide, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...