Company: LifeStance Health
Posted on: September 18, 2023
We offer Psychiatrists:
- Flexible work schedules.
- Full-time and part-time available.
- 100% outpatient work. No nights, no hospital calls, no
- Telemedicine and in-person flexibility. Generous 'above market'
compensation with unlimited/uncapped earnings.
- Sign-on bonus.
- Full benefits package: health, dental, vision, life, 401k (with
match), paid parental leave, holidays, EAP and more.
- Additional compensation for collaboration with mid-levels
- Collegial work environment.
- Newly designed and modern offices.
- Full administrative support.
- Latest in digital technology.
- Strong work/life balance. Psychiatrists are a critical part of
our clinical team. We're seeking candidates that are:
- Fully licensed in Oklahoma, BE/BC, unencumbered DEA.
- Must live in OK
At LifeStance Health, we believe in a truly healthy society where
mental and physical healthcare are unified to make lives better.
Our mission is to help people lead healthier, more fulfilling lives
by improving access to trusted, affordable, and personalized mental
healthcare. Everywhere. Every day. It's a lofty goal; we know. But
we make it happen with the best team in behavioral health.
Thank you for taking the time to explore a career with us. As the
fastest growing behavioral health practice group in the country,
now is the perfect time to join our clinical team!
We are actively looking to hire talented Adult and/or Child
Psychiatrists in the Tulsa, who are passionate about patient care
and committed to clinical excellence. We are looking for a
Psychiatrist to Supervise Nurse Practitioners and/or see patients.
About LifeStance Health LifeStance is a national provider of mental
healthcare services focused on evidenced-based, medically driven
treatment services for children, adolescents and adults suffering
from a variety of mental health issues in an outpatient care
setting, both in-person at its clinics nationwide and through its
digital health telemedicine offering. The company employs
psychiatrists, psychologists, psychiatric nurse practitioners, and
licensed therapists throughout the US.
LifeStance Health is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate
diversity and are fully committed to creating an inclusive work
environment for all our employees.
Keywords: LifeStance Health, Tulsa , Supervising Psychiatrist, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!