Company: Assured Home Health
Posted on: September 21, 2023
We are hiring a Occupational Therapist (OT).At Assured Home
Health, a part of LHC Group, we embrace a culture of caring,
belonging, and trust and enjoy the meaningful connections that come
from it: for the whole patient, their families, each other, and the
communities we serve it truly is all about helping people. You can
find a home for your career here.As a Therapist, you can
- the ability to build in-person trusted therapist-patient
- continuing education and tuition reimbursement
- independence and autonomy
- career growth possibilitiesGive your passion to serve others
and your drive for better, more advanced quality healthcare.
The Occupational Therapist (OT, OTR) in Home Health is responsible
for the assessment and evaluation of patient care needs related to
functional status, activities of daily living, fine motor
coordination, home assessments and adaptive equipment, and other
occupational therapy needs as defined by medical conditions. Based
on this assessment and evaluation, the Occupational Therapist helps
to determine a treatment plan, performs interventions aimed at
improving and enhancing the patient's well being, and evaluates the
- Provides service within the scope of practice as defined by the
state laws governing the practice of Occupational Therapy, in
accordance with the plan of care, and in coordination with other
members of the health care team.
- Follows the plan of care by leading the patient in the use of
therapeutic, creative, and self-care activities to improve
functioning and safety.
- Observes, records, and reports to the supervising nurse and the
physician the patient's response to treatment and changes to the
- Instructs patient, family, caregiver, and participating members
of the health care team in the areas of therapy in which they can
participate to assist the patient.
- Visits patients according to Plan of Treatment, completes a
progress note for each visit, and submits progress notes per LHC
- Completes all patient evaluations and develops the OT plan of
care within state specific guidelines. Reports outcomes of
evaluation, goals, and anticipated projected frequency of care to
supervising nurse within 24 hours of the evaluation.
- Participates in staff conferences and committees as
- Provides supervision of the OTA as per LHC policy.
- Prepares a written discharge summary and/or a written summary
report on the patient's condition at least every 60 days.
- Conducts patient assessments evaluating the level of function
by applying diagnostic and prognostic functional ability tests.
- Current Occupational Therapy licensure in state of
- Current CPR certification required.
- Current driver's license, vehicle insurance, and access to a
dependable vehicle, or public transportation. Associated topics:
cht, certified occupational therapy assistant, cota, ffs, newborn
care specialist, occupational, occupational therapist, occupational
therapist ot, therapist, therapist ot
Keywords: Assured Home Health, Tulsa , Occupational Therapist, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!