Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Company: Premise Health
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Healthcare Without Rival
Premise offers a wide range of dynamic, purpose-driven career
opportunities. We are looking for a Part-Time Licensed Practical
Nurse (LPN) to join the amazing team at our Employer Health Center
located in Tulsa, OK.
Great opportunity for work/life balance! Anticipated work schedule
will be Mon, Wed, Fri 8am-12pm; Tues, Thurs 1pm-5pm.Premise Health
is the world's leading direct healthcare provider and one of the
largest digital providers in the country, serving over 11 million
eligible lives across more than 2,500 of the largest commercial and
municipal employers in the U.S. Premise partners with its clients
to offer fully connected care - in-person and in the digital
environment. It operates more than 800 onsite and nearsite wellness
centers in 45 states and Guam, delivering care through the Digital
Wellness Center and onsite, nearsite, mobile, and event
Premise delivers value by simplifying complexity and breaking down
barriers to give diverse member populations access to convenient,
integrated, high-quality care. We offer more than 30 products,
delivering the breadth and depth of care required to serve
organizations' total populations. The result is healthcare that
meets the needs of members and their families, helping them live
healthier while lowering costs for organizations.
- Interviews patient to determine medical problem/condition and
documents in chart for physician.
- Obtains and records patient's vital signs and weight.
- Assists physician with patient examination as needed.
- Reviews physician's orders, lab requests, or follow-up needs
- Documents services performed on appropriate forms.
- Dresses wounds as instructed. Applies compresses, ice and heat
- Observes patients and reports adverse reactions to medication
or treatment to medical personnel in charge.
- Administers specified medication, orally or by subcutaneous or
intermuscular injection, and notes time and amount on patients'
- Assembles and uses clinic equipment.
- Collects samples, such as urine, blood, and sputum, from
patients for testing and performs routine laboratory tests on
- Sterilizes equipment and supplies.
- Cleans rooms and changes linens.
- Maintains supplies, including stocking and ordering new
supplies and disposing of expired or damaged supplies.
- Responds to patient or client telephone inquiries by evaluating
and responding to the patient's/clients problems and
- Follows up with patients who miss appointments.
- Follows up with patients on lab results, including the
scheduling of any additional tests.
- Coordinates referrals for patients through insurance and other
- This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Graduate of National League for Nursing accredited program,
Associate's degree (A.S.) and/or equivalent from two-year college
or technical school.
- Licensed as a Practical or Vocational Nurse
- Current hands on Certification in Basic Life Support is
required, Advanced Cardiac Life Support may also be required based
on scope of contract services.
- At least three years of clinical experience as a LPN/LVN in an
ambulatory care, occupational health, or emergency department
Work-life balance is at the foundation of how decisions are made
and where Premise is headed. We can only help people get, stay, and
be well if we do the same for ourselves. In addition to competitive
pay, Premise offers our Part-time Team members life insurance, a
401(k) program, paid holidays and vacation time, a
company-sponsored wellness program, and much more our talent
acquisition team will be happy to share with you.
Premise Health is an equal opportunity employer; we value
inclusion, and we do not discriminate based on race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status or disability status.
California Job Applicant Privacy Notice
Keywords: Premise Health, Tulsa , Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!