Crisis Therapist, COPES
Company: Family & Children's Services
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Description **This position carries NO Caseloads
$5,000 Sign on Bonus! Flexible Schedules available!
**$75-81K/yr for licensed therapists, $68K annual salary for
therapists under supervision.
Plus additional $5K Program Premium with additional Shift
differentials and weekend premiums!
Bilingual candidates are eligible for an additional $2,000 annual
- Premium Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits!
- 75% Agency paid medical premiums
- Retirement Savings Program with up to 6% Employer
- Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Benefits
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Student Loan Repayment Programs
- 33 Paid Days Off 1st year!
- Agency-Paid Professional Development and CEUs
- Clinical Supervision for licensure provided by agency
Learn more about COPES here > > >
COPES Team Therapist/Counselor provide a range of accessible crisis
services which divert individuals experiencing behavioral health
crises from inpatient psychiatric hospitalization, jail and
Join our team as a Community Outreach Psychiatric Emergency
Services (COPES) therapist where you will perform telephone and
mobile crisis triage, assessment and stabilization working in a
supportive environment. This position receives a shift and weekend
premiums when applicable.
- A Master's degree in Social Work, Counseling or equivalent from
an accredited school.
- Must be licensed as an LCSW, LPC or LMFT in the State of
Oklahoma or under supervision for licensure.
- Must be proficient in the identification and treatment of
- Knowledge and experience in conducting mental health
assessment, diagnosis and treatment planning ability to make quick
and accurate clinical assessments.
- Demonstrate knowledge in crisis intervention and a working
knowledge of 43A, Oklahoma Mental Health Law.
- Demonstrate competency in conducting specialized risk
assessment of suicidal and other high risk individuals.
- Perform efficiently in emergency situation remaining calm, and
- Must work well in a very fast paced, crisis centered
- Must possess a valid Driver License and satisfactory driving
CCBHC Model of Care
Family & Children's Services works to heal hurting and abused
children, strengthen families, and provide hope and a path to
recovery for those battling mental illness and addiction. You will
be working in an innovative and dynamic environment using a new
transformative model of care Certified Community Behavioral Health
Clinic (CCBHC). This model is characterized by innovative,
team-based approach and whole person care for adults and children
with a range of complex mental health and substance use
Utilizing multi-disciplinary teams, staff work collaboratively to
provide a coordinated effort to enhance client recovery. Robust
CCBHC services often result in better client outcomes and quality
of care due to:
- Increased access to care and crisis services
- Expanded traditional community mental health and substance use
- Added Care Coordination and physical health screening for
mental health clients
- Greater access to Social Services for clients' economic and
- Increased specialized services for veterans, those most in
need, and those impacted by the opioid crisis.
Drug Free Workplace Policy
This job is classified as a "safety-sensitive" position as defined
by the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana and Patient Protection Act.
Possession of a medical marijuana license will not exclude any
applicant [Therapist/Counselor]; however, all employees are subject
to the Family & Children's Services Drug Free Workplace Policy.
Education Masters of Social Work (required)
Masters of Counseling Psychology (required)
Licenses & Certifications LPC Under Supervision (required)
LMFT Under Supervision (required)
LCSW Under Supervision (required)
LADC Under Supervision (required)
Drivers License (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner
discriminate against employees or applicants because they have
inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of
another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access
to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as
a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of
other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise
have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is
(a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance
of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: Family & Children's Services, Tulsa , Crisis Therapist, COPES, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!