Nurse Manager / Emergency Room
Company: Hillcrest Hospital South
Posted on: February 10, 2024
Join our team as a full-time, day shift, Emergency Room Nurse
Manager in Tulsa, OK. Fulfilling your purpose begins here: People
First, Always. Here s how we take care of our people:
- Medical, vision, dental health insurance, health savings
account / flexible spending, competitive pay, paid time off, 401k
retirement plan with company match, employee assistance program and
more Your team is bigger than your department:
- Hillcrest Hospital South is a full-service 180-bed hospital
providing a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services using
state-of-the-art technology in a friendly community setting.
Consistent performance has helped the hospital be nationally
recognized for patient safety.
- We believe healthcare is a team sport and every player has
something to contribute. We show compassion, celebrate differences
and treat one another with respect.
The nurse manager will promote the mission and values of the
organization and be an active advocate of providing quality patient
care, excellent customer service and efficient health care. As a
member of the management team, the nurse manager will be involved
in system planning, budgeting, manpower planning and program
development in order to deliver efficient, effective and quality
- Bachelor s in Nursing from an accredited school required
enrolled in accredited BSN program with scheduled date of
- Current RN license or current license deemed acceptable by the
applicable State Board of Nursing.
- Maintains current BLS
- Maintain current ACLS
- Maintain current PALS
- NIHSS must be obtained within 90 days of hirePreferred Job
- Minimum of 3-5 years clinical nursing experience in area of
specialty preferred. Associated topics: assistant director, cno,
critical care, deputy, director, director of nursing, lead, line,
rgn, services manager
Keywords: Hillcrest Hospital South, Tulsa , Nurse Manager / Emergency Room, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!