RN Weekend Supervisor
Company: Glenwood Skilled Nursing & Therapy
Posted on: February 10, 2024
We are seeking an exceptional Registered Nurse (RN) to be a
Weekend Supervisor that will provide the best possible care for
residents. We provide consulting and support services to skilled
nursing and rehabilitation centers that also provide long-term
care. Our ideal candidate has solid experience as a Registered
Nurse and is able to handle stressful situations. This position
requires team management skills and a problem-solving attitude.
Further training in management or administration would be a bonus.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure smooth nursing operation
at our facility through day-to-day management and long term
Responsibilities and Purpose
- Ensure nursing operational standards are met.
- Ensure all nurses follow policies and procedures.
- Train new team members and evaluate nurses' performance.
- Inform family members about medical procedures and doctors'
- Handle complaints or other issues.
- Establish a compassionate environment by providing
psychological support to residents, family and friends.
Desired Experience and Education
- Current and unencumbered Oklahoma Registered Nurse (RN)
- Up to date First Aid and CPR certification.
- Supervisory experience preferred.
- One (1) or more years of experience in Long Term Care
We offer competitive pay commensurate with experience. All
full-time employees are eligible for benefits including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Career Ladder, Education Fund and Scholarship
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) Retirement Benefit (No
Cost to You!)
Ask the hiring manager for more details.
Own Your Future!
We are 100% employee-owned by members of the community we serve.
Being an employee-owner means your effort is rewarded annually by
allocating company shares to your ESOP retirement plan. The ESOP
benefit costs you nothing, requires no contributions and is paid to
every employee who works 1000+ hours per year and is with us on
December 31st of each plan year. Ask any other prospective employer
if they provide you with a no-cost retirement plan in addition to
your optional 401(k) program with matching. Learn more about
vesting and other ESOP details from your hiring manager.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Glenwood Skilled Nursing & Therapy, Tulsa , RN Weekend Supervisor, Healthcare , Glenpool, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!