RN Registered Nurse - Radiology
Posted on: January 15, 2019
We Are Hiring Registered Nurse - Interventional Radiology - Full-Time Days - St. John Medical Center - Tulsa, OKWhy Join Employer? St. John Health System is a fully-integrated healthcare system, serving more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. The health system also includes primary and specialty physician clinics, outpatient treatment centers, urgent care facilities and a regional medical laboratory. St. John Health System is part of Employer Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare. Our Core Values are Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication. These values are expressed every day in our actions with patients, families and co-workers. St John Health System, part of Employer, is an award-winning hospital that has grown from 50 beds when the hospital opened in 1926, to now 600 beds. We have over 800 physicians and 1,700 nurses across the system. Several of our most recent and prestigious awards include:
St. John Medical Center is Tulsa's only Magnet designated facility. This is nationally recognized as the gold standard in nursing excellence.St. John Medical Center was named by Oklahoma Magazine as one of the state's "Best of the Best" hospital facilities.In 2017-2018, St. John Medical Center was named the No.1 Hospital in Oklahoma by the U.S. News and World Report, receiving high performing rank in the following: abdominal aortic aneurysm repair, colon cancer surgery, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).Why Work for St. John
Power of Purpose: For us, work is more than the place we go each day. It's an environment that nurtures relationships, connects talent, and understands patients so we can provide holistic care that treats the whole person: body, mind and spirit. Our innovative approach impacts and influences the community that we serve.
Culture of Teamwork:We encourage diversity of talent and thought; while offering the support of a multidisciplinary team. We work to build teams that respect each other. A team that respects each other feels good. We are on a mission to help people feel good, patients and associates.
Compensation/Benefits:At Employer, we care for the people who are the foundation of our work to fulfill our mission: our associates. We offer a comprehensive benefit package inclusive of medical, dental, vision, retirement, and generous PTO. Associates can also take advantage of other great benefits like tuition reimbursement or adoption assistance.What you will do:
Our nurses provide direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization. Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate. Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care. Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders. Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What you will need: Required Credential(s):
BLS provider credentialed from the American Heart Associate (AHA) obtained within 1 month (30 days) of hire or transfer date.Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing. Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing required Bachelor's degree in nursing preferredWork Experience:
1 Year Preferred Technical Experience. If you are looking for a place to work that will take your career to new heights, St. John Health System is for you. Our people are what makes the difference. Our associates commit themselves daily to our mission of providing spiritually center – holistic care to all, especially those that are poor and vulnerable.What You Will Do As an Associate with St John Health System, you will have the opportunity toProvides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.You will:
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.What You Will Need Licenses/Certifications/Registration:
- Required Credential(s):
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained within 1 Month (30 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
- Registered Nurse credentialed from the Oklahoma Board of Nursing .
- Licensed Registered Nurse obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Education:
- Diploma from an accredited school/college of nursing requiredWork Experience:
- None required.Equal Employment Opportunity St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer: M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster: " EEO is the Law Poster Supplement Please note that Employer will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Employer will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.E-Verify Statement St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information. (link to E-verify site)
Keywords: Ascension, Tulsa , RN Registered Nurse - Radiology, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!