Registered Nurse - RN, Acute Care
Company: St. John Health System, OK
Posted on: March 17, 2019
Job ID: 204473
Registered Nurse - RN, Acute Care
Additional Job Information Title:--RN I
City, State:-- Tulsa,OK
Location:-- St. John Medical Center
Department:---- Acute 9 East
Additional Job Details:----Full-Time,Night,--36 hours,Weekly
Marketing Statement St. John Health System is a fully-integrated healthcare system, serving more than 3,500 patients every day, encompassing eight hospitals in northeastern Oklahoma and southern Kansas. The health system also includes primary and specialty physician clinics, outpatient treatment centers, urgent care facilities and a regional medical laboratory. St. John Health System is part of Ascension Health, the nation's largest not-for-profit Catholic health system. Our promise of medical excellence and compassionate care is at the center of our Catholic mission as we serve the sick and needy in our communities. The mission of St. John Health System is to continue the healing ministry of Jesus Christ by providing high quality healthcare. Our Core Values are Service of the Poor, Reverence, Integrity, Wisdom, Creativity and Dedication. These values are expressed every day in our actions with patients, families and co-workers.
Job Description -- -- -- -- -- -- -- -- $10,000.00 Sign On Bonus For Experienced RNs
RN I provides direct nursing care in accordance with established policies, procedures and protocols of the healthcare organization.
- Implements and monitors patient care plans. Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Serves as a primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Notes and carries out physician and nursing orders.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Competently applies the Patient Centered Care Nursing Process including the patient /family, Evidence-Based Practices (EBP), Safety and Process Improvement for patient and unit outcomes of care.
- Competently applies collaborative teamwork and leadership as a member of an inter-professional team to coordinate patient centered care for quality patient and unit outcomes of care processes.
- Competently applies information resources technology and processes to communicate for quality patient outcomes and unit outcomes of care and processes.
- Responsibilities may vary over time. Required to perform other duties as required for the efficiency and effectiveness of the department and job role.
- Certified--BLS Provider--credentialed from the--American Heart Association (AHA)--obtained within--1 Month (30 days)--of hire date or job transfer date.--
- Licensed--Registered Nurse--obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.--Registered nurse licensure in the state of Oklahoma by date of hire required.
- Diploma and/or Associates degree in Nursing required
- Experience not required.
How To Apply
Welcome to St. John Health System's online application process! Applicants may proceed by clicking on the "Apply Now" button.
In addition, you may apply via one of our Employment Kiosks in the following locations:
In Human Resources located at 1802 E. 19th St., Tulsa, OK 74104.
For questions or assistance with completing the online application, please contact Ascension candidate care at 855-778-6037.
Equal Employment Opportunity
St. John Health System is an EEO/AA employer:
M/F/Disabled/Vet. For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
E-Verify Statement St. John Health System participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Keywords: St. John Health System, OK, Tulsa , Registered Nurse - RN, Acute Care, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!