CNA / Home Health Aide
Company: Comfort Keepers
Posted on: October 14, 2019
Make More Than a Living
Are you a caregiver looking for immediate work in the Tulsa area?
Do you want a rewarding career helping others while receiving
competitive pay, flexible work shifts and a generous benefits
package? We've got the job for you!
Comfort Keepers is looking for a CNA / Home Health Aide to join our
team. At Comfort Keepers, we provide uplifting in-home care for
seniors and older adults who require a helping hand, a supportive
companion, and day-to-day assistance in their homes. As a
caregiver, you will have the opportunity to deliver one-on-one care
that enhances quality of life and brings hope and joy to clients
and their families.
Caregiver Job Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Flexible start dates and ability to work near your home
- Flexible, regularly available shifts/hours
- Ongoing paid training
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- 401K Program
- Supportive and Rewarding Work Environment
- Growing Company with opportunity for development
Take the first step toward an exciting career with Comfort Keepers!
- Provides companionship for the client, such as talking and
listening, reading aloud, and providing social and emotional
- Helps client with meal preparation, light housekeeping,
laundry, grocery shopping, running errands, organizing incoming
mail, grooming and dressing guidance, and recreational
- Personal Care including bathing, dressing, mobility,
incontinence care, feeding and other services
- Provides transportation to doctor's appointments, beauty shops,
- Records and reports changes in the client's physical condition,
behavior, or appearance
- Certified Nurse Assistant or Home Health Aide license
- Companionship and/or Personal Care experience
- A passion for the job and genuine desire to help others
- Dependable, responsible, nurturing and caring attitude
- Access to reliable transportation with a willingness to travel
within the Tulsa metro area
- Up-to-date car insurance in your name, registration and valid
- Ability to pass background checks and work-related
- Must pass drug testing
Comfort Keepers is strongly considering candidates with previous
experience as a Caregiver, CNA, Home Health Aide, Personal Care
Aide/Assistant, or similar positions.
Start your rewarding career today! Apply to become a Comfort
Keepers Caregiver in Tulsa, OK today!
An Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Comfort
Keepers considers applicants for all positions without regard to
race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age,
disability, marital or veteran status, or any legally protected
status. We will make reasonable accommodations for qualified
individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in
an undue hardship.
Keywords: Comfort Keepers, Tulsa , CNA / Home Health Aide, Healthcare , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!