Key Account Manager - Strategic Account Team - Tyson Foods
Company: Applied Industrial Technologies
Posted on: January 9, 2021
Join our Strategic Account Team at Applied Industrial
Technologies! We are seeking a strong leader for the key account
team that manages one of Applied's key accounts. The candidate must
live within a 4-hour drive of Springdale, AR.SCOPE OF
- Responsible for leading a team in planning, administering and
managing specific large national agreements and programs.
- Active involvement in the Company's Total Quality Management
process as evidenced by continuous improvement of processes
directed toward reducing costs, improving cycle time, increasing
sales/gross profit and customer satisfaction.
- Carries out policies and procedures as defined in the quality
- Continuous development through reading, schools, seminars and
on-the-job training.JOB DUTIES
- Responsible for the management and administration of large
major strategic account and the team that services the
- Hire, train and develop associates following company standards
and policies. Conduct associate performance reviews regularly,
establish individual goals and ensure completion of relevant
- Perform program sales forecasting and cost budgeting for large
major strategic account.
- Develop Program Strategy for large major strategic
- Create and Manage operations guidelines for the large major
- Prepare Account Assignment for all new members of the Sales
team for the large major strategic account.
- Assist in researching, evaluating, generating and establishing
national agreements; collect data from branches and regional
personnel to analyze potential, work with customer regarding
feasibility, opportunities and benefits.
- Assist in presentations to potential new national
- Train customer personnel in electronic order system, product
use, transactions and promotional programs; provide product
- Act as a liaison between branches and customers; assist
branches, regional and area management in selling value of
agreements to local customer facilities; keep customer advised of
developments; handle complaints, work with corporate, branch and
customer personnel to correct problems and meet the needs of
targeted customers; guide branch regarding returns and
- Maintain a relationship with existing national accounts
insuring that the terms of the agreement are both supported and
- Work on account teams as necessary, for presentations and
maintenance of targeted accounts.
- Responsible for procedures to ensure that transactions are
executed in accordance with general or specific authorization.
Maintain accurate, complete and timely records of business
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Preparation and monitoring of annual operating budget.
- Participate in formulating and successfully implementing goals
- Access to assets within area of responsibility is permitted
only in accordance with general or specific authorization.
- Communicate to associates specific duties and requirements of
their job including Core Values and Code of Business Ethics.
- Work closely with other departments or divisions on matters of
mutual concern and responsibilities.
- Write and deliver presentations and prepare reports as
- Assist in other operational issues as assigned or directed by
supervisor or as necessary.EDUCATION & EXPERIENCEBachelor's degree
in business and/or mechanical or industrial engineering (preferred)
with a minimum of 5 years industry related work experience or
equivalent. Experience leading and or managing a team of sales
and/or operations associates is required.Applied Industrial
Technologies (NYSE: AIT) is a leading value-added distributor and
technical solutions provider of industrial motion, fluid power,
flow control, automation technologies, and related maintenance
supplies. Our leading brands, specialized services, and
comprehensive knowledge serve MRO and OEM end users in virtually
all industrial markets through our multi-channel capabilities that
provide choice, convenience, and expertise.We are an equal
employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation,
age, disability, protected veteran status, marital status, medical
condition or any other characteristic protected by law.If you need
accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a
disability, please send an email to email@example.com or call
216-426-4389 to let us know the nature of your request.
Keywords: Applied Industrial Technologies, Tulsa , Key Account Manager - Strategic Account Team - Tyson Foods, Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!