*Advance Receiving Office Clerical
Posted on: May 5, 2021
About: Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a
reason we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for
fashion, value, and high-quality products. Now is an exciting time
to join Macy's. The face of retail is changing, and change requires
innovation. Online sales are booming at Macy's. Our Distribution
Center teams are key to our success in the modern retail landscape.
They make sure that products arrive at our stores - and each
customer's doorstep - on time, in perfect condition. Behind the
scenes, a lot goes into getting products to customers. When a
shopper makes an online purchase, we plan, prep, and package the
merchandise to get it delivered as quickly and efficiently as
possible - across the country and around the world. It takes a lot
of smart people working together to make that happen, and so there
are many roles you can play, including (but not limited to):
material handlers, equipment drivers, inventory control, packers,
quality assurance, safety specialists, asset protection, and many
more. Whatever role you play - we value you as a colleague. Choose
the challenge that's right for you! Job Overview: Macy's ARO
Clerical colleagues perform all functions related to the scheduling
of inbound freight, communicating with carriers, vendors and
merchants to ensure receipt integrity. Essential Functions:
Appointment scheduling for incoming freight.
- Pre-keyadding from carrier documents and provide
- Identifying ASNs and 214s to maximize usage.
- Notification of ASNs and 214s which may contain errors prior to
- Prepare packages for the following day's receipt.
- Assist in the disposition of all keyrecs; manual and system
generated. Qualifications and Competencies: High School Diploma or
equivalent required 1-2 years related experience
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening,
weekends, and/or holidays Physical Requirements:
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing
ladders, depth perception and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic equipment.
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs This job description is not
all-inclusive, and Macy's Inc. reserves the right to amend this job
description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer and is committed to a diverse and inclusive work
environment. Candidates for positions in San Francisco ONLY can
review their rights and the Company's obligations under SFPC Art.
49 here. Candidates for positions in Los Angeles ONLY can review
their rights and the Company's obligations under LA MC Ch. XVIII
Art. 9 here. Candidates for positions in Philadelphia ONLY can
review their rights and the Company's obligations under PC Ch.
9-3500 here. WAREHOUSE00
Keywords: Macy's, Tulsa , *Advance Receiving Office Clerical, Hospitality & Tourism , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!