Luxury Sales Stylist - Fine Jewelry - Saks Fifth Avenue
Company: Saks Fifth Avenue
Posted on: November 19, 2021
What This Position is All AboutThe Style Advisor is responsible
for elevating their shopping experience by welcoming visitors to
the store, providing directions and answering questions to help
customers efficiently get to their desired location. The Style
Advisor has a strong working knowledge of the store, the designers
it carries as well as the many services offered and they use this
knowledge to provide customers with personalized assistance to
enhance their shopping experience. Who You Are:
- Building teams by bringing others together when needed. Creates
a sense of community and builds morale and spirit in their
- Lead through results. Often going above and beyond your goals.
Is consistently a top performer and elevates the performance of
- Innovative with a mindset that generates a variety of
approaches to problem solving including new and novel ideas. You
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Blackberry,
- Technologically savvy
- Fluent in multiple languages; fluency in Mandarin would be a
strong asset.As the Style Advisor, you will:
- Create a Welcoming Environment
- Immediately welcomes customers as they enter the area and
proactively offers assistance
- Provides a dynamic service presence to each location
- Skilled at asking appropriate questions to identify a
customer's needs in order to effectively provide them guidance or
- Knowledgeable of store layout, current merchandise assortment
and able to direct Customers to the appropriate area
- Elevate the Shopping Experience
- Able to quickly assess customer needs in terms of: special
occasion, vendors/product of interest, special language needs, how
much time customer has, etc.
- Has a strong network of Style Advisors throughout the store and
leverages these relationships to pair the right Style Advisor to a
new customer based on the customer's needs
- Thoroughly knowledgeable on all in-store services and
proactively offers the appropriate service to a customer to further
personalize and enhance their shopping experience
- Problem Solving
- Demonstrates a high level of energy and the ability to
multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Able to understand a customer's concerns and quickly determine
solutions with limited supervisionYour Life and Career at HBC:
- Be part of a world-class team; work with an adventurous spirit;
think and act like an owner- operator!
- Exposure to rewarding career advancement opportunities, from
retail to supply chain, to digital or corporate.
- A culture that promotes a healthy, fulfilling work/life
- Benefits package for all eligible full-time employees
(including medical, vision and dental).
- An amazing employee discount #SaksStyleAdvisor Thank you for
your interest with HBC. We look forward to reviewing your
application.HBC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
In addition to federal law requirements, HBC complies with
applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in
employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment,
including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination,
layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and
training.HBC welcomes all applicants for this position. Should you
be individually selected to participate in an assessment or
selection process, accommodations are available upon request in
relation to the materials or processes to be used.
Keywords: Saks Fifth Avenue, Tulsa , Luxury Sales Stylist - Fine Jewelry - Saks Fifth Avenue, Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!