Barista School Cafe M-F Days!
Company: Taher, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Variety is the spice of life!Join our team as a Foodservice Aide
and help make a difference in children's lives with fresh,
chef-created, and prepared food. Learn new skills as you help
prepare, serve and clean up weekdays in a school kitchen. Be a
lunch SUPERHERO working with a team of professionals to bring
nutritious and authentic food to our customers. Every day is
different, engaging, and fun where you are working with
kids!Responsibilities and Duties include:
- Assisting in the preparation of school lunches
- Setting the team up for success by preparing the condiments and
- Contributing to a positive work environment
- Demonstrating integrity, dependability, and punctuality
- Maintaining a professional appearance
- Following food safety requirements/guidelinesAbout Taher,
Inc.Taher, Inc. is a family-owned and operated, chef-driven, food
service management company specializing in K-12 school lunch
management in our growing nationwide footprint. Taher, Inc.
maintains a consistent presence in Food Service Management's Top 25
- Food Service experience preferred/customer service experience
- Ability to do simple arithmetic
- Ability to make correct change and use a basic computation
- Contributes to a positive work environment
- Demonstrates integrity and respects confidentiality
- Dependable, punctual
- An independent self-starter able to meet deadlines
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Follows food safety requirements/guidelines
- Other tasks as directed by your leadership teamEOE/AA
Keywords: Taher, Inc., Tulsa , Barista School Cafe M-F Days!, Hospitality & Tourism , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!