Assistant Restaurant Manager
Company: Braum's Inc
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Assistant Restaurant Manager-Food Service
Supervisor-Management--If you are a positive, energetic person
looking for a career that offers an excellent compensation package
and the chance for advancement, Braum's is the place for you!--We
offer excellent benefits and a top of the line bonus
program.--Bonus is paid bi-weekly--Position:--Assistant
Manager--Experience:--2 yearsAnnual Compensation:--$42,000 -
$43,500Shift:--2:00 pm - Close-- Responsibilities Assistant
Manager---s role:--Braum's leaders execute the company's brand
strategy and promote its vision, mission and values, resulting in a
great customer experience and maximized sales.-- By recognizing the
importance of our people, we can strengthen the team's contribution
toward unit goals being achieved.--
- Teach, coach and provide leadership to the store crew
- Maximize store sales through customer satisfaction and food
- Oversee the daily operations of Braum---s food service
function, grocery market and fountain sales.
- Actively participate in monitoring inventory and supply levels,
kitchen equipment, safety and cleanliness as needed.
- Share in responsibility for ensuring that Braum---s store
policies and practices are implemented and followed
accordingly.--Reports to:--Store Manager Job Requirements: If your
work experience demonstrates the following traits/abilities, we
would like to hear from you:
- Customer focus.
- Work ethic with high standard for integrity.
- Positive approach to training, developing and interacting with
all levels of the store team.
- Ability to build a successful team by building an environment
- Ability to adapt to customer and employee needs as well as
store environment conditions.
- Can communicate effectively with leadership team members.
- Ability to identify the most effective team alignment to
- Follow-up and follow through with discipline.
- Initiate action and achieve goals.
- Organized, detailed and able to follow
- Able to review, understand and analyze reporting results.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Retail Management experience.
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must have valid Driver LicenseBenefits:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401k retirement planning with company match
- Short-Term Disability insurance
- Paid vacations
- Product discounts and MORE!Braum's is an equal opportunity
employerA criminal background check and a job-fit assessment are
required as part of the--on-boarding process.
Keywords: Braum's Inc, Tulsa , Assistant Restaurant Manager, Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!