Customer Service Retention Representative
Company: Lee Enterprises, Incorporated
Posted on: January 16, 2022
NEED EXTRA HOLIDAY CASH?!
Lee Enterprises is seeking Part-Time Retention Sales Team
Representatives to join our fast-paced call center located in
bustling downtown Tulsa!
This opportunity features: A positive, team oriented and fun work
environment on-site, social distancing, on the job training and
coaching, flexible hours and commission potential of up to $500 per
month! Our part-time employees also receive paid time off and sick
What you will be doing:
- Maintaining an acceptable level and schedule adherence for all
shifts, breaks, and lunches.
- Initiating outbound calls to retain and restart subscribers by
collecting payments over the phone and meeting daily sales per hour
- Offering and provide resolution to customer issues or concerns,
ask probing questions to identify the root of customer's objection,
attempt to overcome objections and retain subscriber with approved
responses and solutions.
- Effectively in negotiating net results and meeting productivity
- Knowing when to escalate an issue if unable to handle or that
warrants intervention from a team lead or supervisor.
- Being knowledgeable of the entire portfolio of products and
services offered by Lee Enterprises properties to discuss the
various options with customers.
- Being knowledgeable with circulation databases and knowledge
- Staying up to date with procedural changes or changes in the
- Remaining up to date on promotions or specials the newspaper is
- Attending any mandatory training/coaching sessions.
- Adhering to the required call structure as outlined in training
and as set forth in the TCPA rules and regulations.
- Maintaining and contribute to a positive team environment among
employees and managers.
- Demonstrating ability to communicate and interact effectively
with others within the company.
- Reacting to change effectively and productively and handle
other duties as requested.
- Completing special assignments and tasks as requested by
- Other duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Superior phone etiquette skills
- Ability to speak clearly
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Outlook and Word
- Ability to type 30 WPM without errors
- Sales experience preferred but not required
If this sounds like you, we look forward to hearing from you!
Lee Enterprises is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: Lee Enterprises, Incorporated, Tulsa , Customer Service Retention Representative, Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!