Company: Olive Garden
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Our Winning Family Starts With You! Check out these great
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments
(school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal! (limited menu)
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin
accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our
managers are promoted from hourly positions!) And much more!
Because at Olive Garden, We're All Family Here! One key to our
success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other.
That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and
guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety
and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness
and maintaining clean restaurants. Soup, sauce, pasta, and lasagna
are key to the genuine Italian dining experience. As a prep cook,
you must have a strong passion for delivering and flawlessly
executing recipes to meet and exceed our guest expectations. In
addition, as a prep cook, you must have a firm commitment to the
highest safety and sanitation standards. We'd love to welcome you
home as the newest member of the Family!#MyOliveGardenFam
Keywords: Olive Garden, Tulsa , Prep Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Catoosa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!