Company: Olive Garden
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Our Winning Family Starts With You! Check out these great
- Flexible schedules to help you balance other life commitments
(school, childcare, family care, etc.)
- Free Employee Meal!
- Weekly pay
- Anniversary pay
- Paid Sick Leave (1 hour for every 30 hours worked, begin
accruing upon hire)
- Paid Family and Medical Leave (up to 2 weeks after 1 year of
- Medical/dental insurance
- Ongoing training to build critical skills for current and
- Discounts on cellphones, travel, electronics & much more!
- 401(k) savings plan (Company match after 1 year of
- Management career advancement opportunities (50%+ of our
managers are promoted from hourly positions!) And much more!
Because at Olive Garden, We're All Family Here! One key to our
success is the high standards we set for ourselves and each other.
That includes placing the health and safety of our team members and
guests as a top priority. We are committed to the highest safety
and sanitation practices, including ensuring team member wellness
and maintaining clean restaurants. Handcrafted beverages are an
essential part of an authentic Italian dining experience. As a
bartender, you must demonstrate genuine hospitality and deliver
exceptional guest service. As an Olive Garden bartender, you must
master alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverage recipes to meet and
exceed guest expectations. In addition, as a bartender, you will
ensure various guest and team member touch points are regularly
sanitized and disinfected so that our guests enjoy a safe and
friendly experience that makes them feel like they are part of our
family. We'd love to welcome you home as the newest member of the
Keywords: Olive Garden, Tulsa , Bartender, Hospitality & Tourism , Catoosa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!