Food Service Utility (full Time)
Company: Compass Group USA Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
* We are hiring immediately for three full-time FOOD SERVICE
* Location: St. John Medical Center - 1923 S. Utica Ave, Tulsa OK
74104. Note: online applications accepted only.
* Schedule: Monday - Friday; varying hours; rotating weekends
included; More details upon interview.
* Requirement: Customer service experience is preferred.
* Perks: Willing to train the right candidate!
* Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
Positions at this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination,
boosters, and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law,
applicants who are offered a position for this location may be
asked about their vaccination status, which must meet minimum
business requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally
recognized exemptions regarding vaccination status will be
We Make Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text
messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number
The advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our
success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of
helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We asked some of our associates why they love working for
Touchpoint. Click here to see what they said!
We're TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up
hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension
Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn't just about
cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the
stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for
supporting Ascension's mission to improve the health of the poor
and vulnerable. We're serious about the role we play in healing -
and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and
serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service.
Or maybe you're looking for a launchpad for a career managing
people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need,
are you ready to jump?
Summary: Maintains kitchen work areas, and keeps equipment and
utensils clean and orderly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Sweeps and mops floors to comply with safety and sanitation
* Washes worktables, walls, refrigerators, meat blocks and other
food prep surfaces.
* Removes trash and places it into designated containers. Steam
cleans or hoses out garbage cans.
* Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work
* Assists with banquet table and front of the house set up.
* Assist with loading or unloading and delivering supplies and
* Distributes supplies, utensils and portable equipment as
* Complies with outlined sanitation and safety requirements.
* Performs other duties as assigned.
Associates at Touchpoint are offered many fantastic benefits.
Both full-time and part-time positions offer the following benefits
* Retirement Plan
* Associate Shopping Program
* Health and Wellness Programs
* Discount Marketplace
* Identity Theft Protection
* Pet Insurance
* Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program
In addition, full-time positions also offer the following benefits
* Life Insurance/AD
* Disability Insurance
* Commuter Benefits
* Employee Assistance Program
* Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the foodservice
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Req ID: 1023367
Nearest Major Market: Tulsa
Nearest Secondary Market: Oklahoma
Job Segment: Food Service, Banquet, Kitchen, Hospitality
Keywords: Compass Group USA Inc, Tulsa , Food Service Utility (full Time), Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!