Company: H&R Block, Inc.
Posted on: August 7, 2022
What you'll do...
Joining us as a Team Leader, you'll provide leadership to a
customer-centric team of associates and accelerate their seasonal
tax business by managing a single H&R Block tax office.
You'll serve as the front-line manager to provide leadership and
development of tax office associates, delivering an outstanding
client experience, and achieving all office related growth
objectives. We'll help you advance your knowledge and skills you'll
need to excel with us as you serve as a knowledgeable resource on
tax topics and products for associates. As needed, you'll also
prepare accurate tax returns for clients.
You'll begin working a flexible part-time schedule in the fall as
you ramp up for the busy tax season, then transition to a full-time
schedule from January through April. After working a successful tax
season, you may find that you want to apply to return for
subsequent seasons, or even apply for advancement
Day to day, you'll...
* Partner with the District General Manager to create and implement
office-level growth plans, which includes developing local
partnerships and managing office community involvement
* Assist the District General Manager in recruiting and
interviewing candidates for tax office associate positions
* Serve as point of contact for onsite escalated client service
* Ensure clients are scheduled properly and conflicts are
* Lead daily activities to ensure that all tax office associates
work is completed according to deadlines, with attention to quality
standards, priorities and overall goals
* Build an engaging team environment by training and coaching
associates to execute on Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and
recognizing outstanding associate contributions
* Lead daily team meetings and communicate essential information to
tax office associates
* Create associate work schedules and ensure accurate timekeeping
and overtime management
* Prepare tax returns, as required
What you'll bring to the team...
* Prior experience working in a customer service, shift leader, or
* Experience supervising or managing people
* Successful completion of the H&R Block Tax Knowledge
Assessment or Income Tax Course
* Annual completion of 18-hours of continuing education and ability
to meet all other IRS and applicable state requirements
* Customer-centric mindset with strong communication skills
* Computer proficient with the ability to use MS Office
* Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal
* Passionate, determined, resilient under stress and a will to win
* Able to work a flexible work schedule of 40 hours per week and
flexibility in work assignments based on business needs
* High school diploma / equivalent or higher
Keywords: H&R Block, Inc., Tulsa , Team Leader, Hospitality & Tourism , Owasso, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!