HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group, North America
Posted on: September 22, 2022
- We are hiring immediately for several full-time/part-time
- Location: ES-St. John's Medical - 1923 S. Utica Ave, Tulsa OK
74104. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Open availability is preferred; varying full-time
days and hours; part-time weekends: Friday - Monday; 7:30 AM - 4:00
PM; More details upon interview.
- Requirement: Previous housekeeping experience is
preferred.*Internal Employee Referral Bonus AvailablePositions at
this location require proof of COVID-19 vaccination, boosters,
and/or regular COVID testing. Where permitted by law, applicants
who are offered a position for this location may be asked about
their vaccination status, which must meet minimum business
requirements. All religious, medical, or other legally recognized
exemptions regarding vaccination status will be considered. We Make
Applying Easy! Want to apply to this job via text messaging? Text
JOB to 75000 and search requisition ID number 1035681. The
advertised program is an AI recruiting assistant that helps you
apply to jobs with Compass Group. Message frequency varies. Message
and data rates may apply. Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help.
Terms and conditions: http://olivia.paradox.ai/moSkg Diversity of
thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we
invite you to start your journey with us today! If serving others
is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone
heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!We asked some of our
associates why they love working for Touchpoint. Click here
(https://vimeo.com/329375204) to see what they said! Were
TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up
hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension
Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isnt just about
cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the
stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and
service. This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for
service and for supporting Ascensions mission to improve the health
of the poor and vulnerable. Were serious about the role we play in
healing and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each
other and serving our communities. Maybe you have a passion for
people and an obsession with service. Or maybe youre looking for a
launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard
working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump? Job
SummarySummary: Performs light cleaning duties to maintain
establishments, including hotels, restaurants and hospitals, in a
clean and orderly manner. Duties include making beds, replenishing
linens, cleaning rooms and halls, and vacuuming. Essential Duties
- Provides quality customer service to customers by providing
one-on-one attention to detail.
- Sweeps, scrubs, mops and polishes floors.
- Vacuums carpets, rugs and draperies.
- Shampoos carpets, rugs and upholstery.
- Dusts and polishes furniture and fittings.
- Cleans metal fixtures and fittings.
- Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Disposes of trash in a sanitary manner.
- Cleans wash basins, mirrors, tubs and showers.
- Wipes down glass surfaces.
- Makes up beds and changes linens as required.
- Realigns furniture and amenities according to prescribed
- Responds to guest queries and requests.
- Responds to calls for housekeeping problems, such as spills and
- Contributes to team efforts; exhibits professionalism with
customers, fellow associates and others.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Touchpoint are
offered many fantastic benefits. Both full-time and part-time
positions offer the following benefits to associates:
- Retirement Plan
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits, including Critical Illness Insurance,
Accident Insurance, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Legal Services,
and Choice Auto and Home Program In addition, full-time positions
also offer the following benefits to associates:
- Life Insurance/AD
- Disability Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) About Compass Group:
Achieving leadership in the foodservice industry Compass Group is
an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to
treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their
abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race,
national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law. Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity. *Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance). Req ID: 1035681
Keywords: Compass Group, North America, Tulsa , HOUSEKEEPER (FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME), Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!