Company: Cedarhurst Senior Living
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Can you be a real, true friend? Is it your nature to be open,
listen deeply, know your heart, respond genuinely, and care as only
a real friend cares? If so, we want to meet you.
Cedarhurst, a regional healthcare provider and true friend of older
adults, seeks a service-minded, career-oriented individual to join
our team as a full-time Housekeeper at our Cedarhurst of Woodland
As a Housekeeper, you will have to opportunity to connect with, and
positively impact the lives of, our residents daily! In this role,
you will work alongside the Environmental Services Director to
ensure our community spaces are maintained and kept tidy.
As a Housekeeper, you will impact the lives of our residents
- Perform through cleaning duties such as: sweeping, mopping,
dusting, vacuuming, laundry, taking out trash
- Perform cleaning duties to a schedule (daily, weekly, monthly)
in assigned areas such as resident apartments, common areas,
restrooms and offices throughout the community this will require
the ability to, lift, crouch, bend and reach above head or below
- Collect and launder soiled linens in accordance with health,
hygiene and appearance policies and regulations, as well as fold,
sort and distribute clean laundry
- Report supply and equipment needs to Supervisor and
restock/replenish supplies as needed
- Work in coordination with maintenance reporting any necessary
repairs noticed during the workday
To become a Housekeeper, you will need
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Previous housekeeping experience preferred
- Passion for working with older adults.
- Ability to work well with others, communicate clearly and take
direction from management, as well as to take initiative and go
above and beyond to meet resident needs.
- An eye for detail.
- Flexibility and the ability to work weekends, as needed.
- Ability to meet all physical demands of the position which
includes, but is not limited to, seeing, speaking, touching,
walking, standing, bending, reaching overhead, crouching/kneeling
or crawling, as well as the ability to regularly lift/move up to
50lbs independently and up to 100lbs with assistance
When considering a career with Cedarhurst, please understand
- Our core values describe our expectation that every team member
will be Passionate, Trustworthy, Empathetic, Positive, Respectful
and Approachable and in every way a real, true friend of those we
- To be a Cedarhurst team member means youre devoted to doing The
Friends Work: In your every effort, you reassure, energize, and
inspire older adults in Cedarhurst.
- Cedarhurst believes that its team is its greatest asset. For
this reason, we provide our team members with extensive training as
well as personal and career development opportunities.
- Cedarhurst believes in promoting from within. We seek team
members who wish to grow with us.
- Cedarhurst offers a competitive benefits package including
medical insurance coverage, life insurance, long-term disability
coverage and a 401(k) Plan with company match (after 1 year of
- Cedarhurst considers the health and safety of its residents,
family members, and team members as its highest priorities. All
offers of employment are conditioned on completing and passing a
background and drug test, participating in mandatory COVID-19
vaccine program, participating in testing requirements (COVID-19
and TB) and using designated PPE when required.
Salary Range: $11.50 - $12.00
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. In compliance with the
Americans with Disabilities Act, we will provide reasonable
accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities and
encourages prospective employees and incumbents to discuss
potential accommodations with the employer.
Keywords: Cedarhurst Senior Living, Tulsa , Housekeeper, Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!