Company: Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers
Posted on: November 24, 2022
Job DescriptionLine cooks are responsible for preparing fresh,
quality, dishes in line with Andy B's recipe and plating standards.
Our Line Cooks have a genuine passion for food and a desire to
deliver the best dining experience for every guest, every visit.
- Prepare and plate menu items according to company recipes and
- Conduct opening/closing duties and maintain a stocked, clean,
and tidy kitchen.
- Comply with food safety guidelines with labeling, dating,
initially, and rotating food items.
- Properly operate and maintain kitchen equipment.
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrate and reinforce Andy B's Core Values: Teamwork,
Service, Inspiring Fun, Excellence.KEY REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be 16 years of age.
- Minimum of 6 months cooking experience preferred.
- Knowledge with dietary constraints and food allergies
- Friendly, outgoing personality and a get-it-done attitude.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented, loud
- Successful completion of food handling certifications required
by local and state governments.BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Free bowling for team member and their immediate family while
- 50% off food and beverage purchases while on break.
- 20% off food and beverage purchases while off-duty.
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance (after waiting
- Fun and rewarding workplace culture. Andy B's Entertainment &
Bowling Centers participates in the E-verify program for all new
team members. For more information, visit:E-Verify Participation
Poster, E-Verify Right to Work Poster, E-Verify Right to Work
Poster(Sp)Powered by JazzHR687YbKBPpG
Keywords: Andy B's Entertainment & Bowling Centers, Tulsa , Line Cook, Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!