Company: Covenant Living Communities
Posted on: January 24, 2023
We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us!Part of a nation wide family
of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Dishwasher.
The purpose of this position is to operate the dishwashing machine
and provides orderly maintenance of all nutrition services storage
areas. Assists in other areas of the kitchen with maintenance of
dish room and equipment all in accordance with the standard
procedure of the dining services department.In this role, the
- Deliver clean water pitchers to nursing stations.
- Maintain stock areas in a neat and orderly fashion on a daily
- Transport carts to and from the appropriate dining areas.
- Operate the dishwashing machine.
- Monitor and record the water temperatures and cleaning compound
- Perform cleaning assignments as directed.
- Clean and washed food-service carts, dishes, utensils, trays,
pots, pans, etc., and stores same.
- Uses proper sanitation in all food and service areas.
- Maintain cleanliness in all work areas, equipment, and
- Deliver food requests to stations as needed.
- Keep all kitchen work areas and dining rooms clear of dirty
- Performs other cleaning assignments as directed.
- Sweep and mop floors and work areas.
- Assist in the transportation of residents in case of fire,
disaster, or emergency evacuation according to procedure.The ideal
candidate will have:
- Previous relevant experience, required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, oral and
written, with residents, family members, and staff, required.For
full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing
- Pet InsuranceFor more information about Covenant Living and
CovenantCare at Home, please visit www.covliving.org or
www.covenantcareathome.org.Covenant Living and CovenantCare at
Homeare equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion,
national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status,
pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information,
or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations,
Keywords: Covenant Living Communities, Tulsa , Dishwasher, Hospitality & Tourism , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!