Corporate Recruiter- Tulsa, OK
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Tenstreet is a growing, fast-paced, Software as a Service (SaaS)
business providing solutions for the transportation industry. We're
a team of overachievers who excel in execution, collaboration and
problem solving.This Recruiter is a part of the People Operations
team. The People Ops team champions Tenstreet's vibrant culture.
They aim to approach individuals on the team holistically rather
than a cog or resource in a machine. They're enthralled with
understanding the gifts, passions, abilities, potential and
experiences of each individual on the team and connecting them to
work that is both meaningful to them and creates value for
others.This Recruiter will focus on identifying, introducing and
bringing on new team members as Tenstreet continues to grow.This
Recruiter will be responsible for:
- Recruiting and hiring remarkable candidates.
- Providing an efficient and high-touch experience for every
candidate from application stage to offer, evaluating skill level,
orchestrating the entire interview process including reference
- Source active and passive candidates thru Tenstreet referrals,
networking and research.
- Communicating effectively with the interview team members to
ensure preparedness, clarity on qualifications and training for
effectively interviewing candidates.
- Working closely with team leads and senior staff to fine tune
each search to find candidates who will thrive, growing personally
and professionally at Tenstreet.
- Using Greenhouse.io to coordinate the hiring process in tandem
with other People Ops team members.
- Some other People Ops related tasks.You may be a fit if:
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with
proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive
- You're a natural networker who's curious about people and
supporting them as they find careers in which they can grow and
- You genuinely want to make life better for people even if you
don't hire them.
- You have a strong desire to learn in a rapidly growing and
- You are a highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
with a positive attitude.
- You have a track record of personal accountability, strong work
ethic, integrity, and proven organizational skills with attention
to detail.Minimum qualifications you'll have:
- 2 years of of full cycle recruiting experience in and agency or
corporate settingPreferred experience you likely have:
- 3 years of experience recruiting for technical and/or
non-technical profiles in an agency or corporate setting.
- You have effectively managed the candidate relationship,
providing strong consultative skills in a dynamic team
- You have experience interviewing people with the ability to
unearth what motives them. You have a solid record of initiating
connections with fantastic individuals and guiding them to
employment.What we'll provide you:
- A great compensation plan.
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to
develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and
invest in others.
- A work community that strives to take great care of you through
great benefits like health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and
Keywords: Tenstreet, Tulsa , Corporate Recruiter- Tulsa, OK, Human Resources , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!