Specialist, HR Business Partner
Company: Harris Geospatial Solutions
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description: Job Title: Specialist, HR Business Partner Job
Code: IMS20221407-86803 Job Location: Broken Arrow, OK
(Westwood)-relocation is provided L3Harris is seeking a Specialist,
HR Business Partner to support managers and employees across two
businesses in Tulsa/Broken Arrow, OK. This position will report to
the Sr Mgr, Human Resources. The successful candidate will travel
between two sites during the workweek. Job Description:
- Implement and oversee HR policies and programs by providing
counsel and assistance to employees and leaders on HR matters.
- Partner with functional leaders and Talent Acquisition to
successfully staff all program needs in support of growing business
and in alignment with divisional goals and objectives.
- Ensure on-boarding experience for new hires is positive and
serve as point of contact for manager and employee during the
- Coordinate Performance Management, Employee Relations and
Talent Management initiatives
- Assist and advise management in the development and
implementation of employee engagement programs and build positive
employee relations. Work with employees and leaders to address root
causes of HR and employee relations issues.
- Build and maintain effective working relations with leadership
- Coordinate employee transfers, status changes, conduct exit
interviews, and provide recommendations for corrective
- Utilize trends and analytics to provide proactive
recommendations and propose solutions to enable sound talent
decisions and initiatives.
- Facilitate organizational and leadership development
- Provide change management leadership Essential Functions:
- Serve as a trusted partner to both employees and leaders of the
L3Harris organization Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree and minimum 4 years of prior relevant
experience. Graduate Degree and a minimum of 2 years of prior
related experience. Preferred Additional Skills:
- Experience working as an HR Business Partner with increasing
scope and responsibility, supporting various levels within the
- Experience with Team Facilitation, Performance Management,
Employee Relations, Staffing, Compensation, Diversity & Inclusion,
and Organizational Development.
- Strong business and HR acumen, including proactive
problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and a proven track
record of delivering on commitments.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability
to effectively influence, coach and consult employees at all levels
of the organization.
- Highly adaptable and able to succeed in a fast-paced dynamic
- Experience with root cause analysis with ability to link
situations to the bigger picture.
- Ability to collaborate in a team environment as well as operate
- Possesses a high degree of professional integrity and
confidentiality with an eye for attention to detail.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint with the ability to
analyze and display data.
Keywords: Harris Geospatial Solutions, Tulsa , Specialist, HR Business Partner, Human Resources , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!