Regional HR Manager
Company: Matrix Service Company
Posted on: May 19, 2019
The Divisional Human Resources Manager is primarily responsible for
performing a broad range of human resources activities, including
recruitment and staffing, employee relations, policy and procedure
administration, training, and legal compliance within the
* Represent the Company at all times with high moral standards
while adhering to the Company's "Code of Business Conduct and
* Actively support the Company's commitment to safety and its "Core
* Provide direction to managers on human resources programs,
policies and procedures including recruitment and staffing, salary
administration, employee relations, performance management, wage
and hour regulations, and other related issues.
* Implement and administer employee handbook and other human
resources policies, ensure consistent adherence to policies and
programs, and interpret policies for managers and employees.
* Ensure compliance with employment law, including participating in
internal investigations, EEOC/DOL claims, government audits,
lawsuits, etc. Represent Company at EEOC, unemployment, and
workers' compensation hearings.
* Provide guidance to managers on day-to-day employee relations
issues - e.g., coaching and counseling employees, handling
sensitive employee issues, discipline, layoffs, terminations,
* Provide guidance and support to managers in their recruitment of
employees. Define, recommend and implement targeted recruiting
strategies. Assist with the definition of selection criteria and
write job descriptions, job postings and advertisements.
* Provide guidance to managers in regards to salary administration,
including implementing the Company's salary administration
guidelines, advising managers in hiring/promotion decisions, and
with distribution of the merit budget.
* Working closely with the Director of HR, develop and conduct
internal training programs and/or recommend external programs
consistent with overall strategy/policy.
* Working with Corporate HR, manage the implementation of and
training associated with the Company's Affirmative Action Plan.
* Assist managers with candidate interview and selection, salary
administration and offer negotiations; actively participate in the
interview and selection process.
* Support, participate, and implement corporate Human Resources
strategies, policies and initiatives; makes recommendations for new
or improved practices.
* Monitor and stay current with industry trends, best practices and
legislative developments in all aspects of human resources.
* Performs other duties as required or assigned.
* B.S. degree in Business, Management or a related discipline.
* 8+ years' experience in human resources management, preferably in
an industrial construction, environment.
* Solid knowledge and practical application of federal and state
* Broad experience in human resources, including recruitment and
staffing, salary administration, employee relations, policy
administration, and legal compliance.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and customer
* Detail-oriented with excellent organizational skills.
* Strong PC skills, including proficiency in MS Outlook, Word,
Excel, Power Point and database applications.
* Confidentiality and discretion a must; ability to handle
* PHR certification preferred.
* Willingness to travel as needed/required.
* Ability to work and interact effectively at all internal
organizational levels.Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with DisabilitiesThe contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor s legal duty to furnish information.
Keywords: Matrix Service Company, Tulsa , Regional HR Manager, Human Resources , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!