IT Technical Specialist, Cerner Analyst
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that is deeply
integrated in guiding patient care through comprehensive clinical
laboratory and end-to-end drug development services. We provide
diagnostic, drug development, and technology-enabled solutions for
more than 160 million patient encounters each year.We are seeking
an experienced IT professional for the role of IT Technical
Specialist, Cerner Analyst. will be part of a newly formed division
supporting laboratory partnerships and acquisitions and will
collaborate with IT, vendor, business, laboratory operations, and
partnership stakeholders to ensure successful support of the LIS.
The IT Technical Specialist will demonstrate a strong working
knowledge of Laboratory IT and workflow, Laboratory operations and
the ability to learn complex processes and technology
- Serves as a member of the LIS support team and collaborates in
accomplishing defined strategic LIS initiatives for the Health
Systems Operating Division.
- Contributes to the development and support of Cerner
- Prepares and leads meetings at an appropriate cadence; uses
excellent verbal and written communication.
- Partners with operations leaders to identify site-specific
resolutions and changes.
- Assists with current state review and assesses current
processes and workflows within the labs to enable quick resolution
- Plans and manages the configuration of any required
- Raises integration points with workstreams where there is
crossover with other work streams.
- Documents lessons learned to ensure ongoing success with future
- Fosters a collaborative environment by establishing a team
atmosphere of candor, trust, and mutual respect.
- Supports the laboratories post cutover.Education and
- A BA (Bachelor of Arts) or BS (Bachelor of Science) degree is
- 5+ years of IT experience including Cerner Millennium support
and troubleshooting experience in a multi-facility
- Laboratory clinical experience is strongly recommended.
- A solid understanding of the Laboratory industry and Laboratory
workflows and how the LIS impacts and is impacted by surround
technologies to include Revenue Cycle, Electronic Health Records,
Voice Integration, Client and Reference Interfaces, etc.
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to translate abstract
information into a consumable format.Pay Range: $80,852 -
$131,700Benefits: All job offers will be based on a candidate s
skills and prior relevant experience, applicable
degrees/certifications, as well as internal equity and market data.
Regular, full-time or part-time employees working 20 or more hours
per week are eligible for comprehensive benefits including:
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD/LTD, 401(K), ESPP, Paid time off
(PTO) or Flexible time off (FTO), Commissions, and Company bonus
where applicable. For more detailed information, please click here.
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA
employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the
workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any
kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our
business and the qualifications of the individual and do not
discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin,
gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs),
family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic
partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender
expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability,
genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We encourage all to apply.For more information about how we collect
and store your personal data, please see our Privacy Statement.
Associated topics: infrastructure, maintain, maintenance, network,
satcom, satellite, server, system engineer, system technician,
Keywords: Labcorp, Tulsa , IT Technical Specialist, Cerner Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!