IT Sr Technical Specialist, Analytics Analyst
Posted on: September 21, 2023
Labcorp is a leading global life sciences company that provides
comprehensive diagnostic and drug development services to patients,
physicians, and healthcare organizations. Our mission is to improve
health and improve lives by delivering world-class diagnostic
solutions, drug development services, and technologies to advance
medicine and improve patient care.IT Sr Technical Specialist,
Analytics AnalystLabcorp IT seeks an experienced IT professional
for the role of IT Sr Technical Specialist, Analytics Analyst. will
be part of a newly formed division supporting laboratory
partnerships and acquisitions and will collaborate with IT, vendor,
business, laboratory operations, and partnership stakeholders to
ensure successful LIS implementations. The IT Sr Technical
Specialist will demonstrate a working knowledge of the Cerner
Millennium Analytics and Lights On Modules, Laboratory operations
and the ability to learn complex processes and technology
- Serves as a member of the broader LIS implementation team and
collaborates in accomplishing defined strategic LIS initiatives for
the Health System Operating Division.
- Contributes to the development of the overall IT strategy for
LIS implementation; develops repeatable implementation processes
for assigned laboratory initiatives.
- Prepares and leads meetings at an appropriate cadence; uses
excellent verbal and written communication.
- Partners with operations leaders to identify site-specific
requirements that impact the deployment strategy.
- Leads current state review and assesses current processes and
workflows within the labs for any scope gaps or potential risks or
- Leads future state review to demo all workflows.
- Assists with decision making and completes the Data Collection
Workbooks to capture data for LIS configuration.
- Plans and manages the configuration of the solution into the
- Raises integration points with workstreams where there is
crossover with other workstreams.
- Applies technical expertise to build design, configuration, and
- Documents lessons learned to ensure ongoing success with future
- Fosters a collaborative environment by establishing a team
atmosphere of candor, trust, and mutual respect.
- Supports the laboratories through cutover and transition to
support.Education and Qualifications:
- A BA (Bachelor of Arts) or BS (Bachelor of Science) degree is
- 5+ years of IT experience including extensive Cerner Millennium
Analytics build experience including Data Analytics 2, CCL and
Lights On. Implementation experience for multi facility projects is
- Laboratory clinical experience is recommended.
- A solid understanding of the Laboratory industry and Laboratory
workflows and how the LIS impacts and is impacted by surround
technologies to include Revenue Cycle, Electronic Health Records,
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to translate abstract
information into a consumable format.Labcorp is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer:As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives
for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate
harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment
decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications
of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race,
religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or
other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal
appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information,
or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to
apply.For more information about how we collect and store your
personal data, please see our Privacy Statement. Associated topics:
.net, architect, architecture, backend, back end, java, project
architect, senior, senior software engineer, software
Keywords: Labcorp, Tulsa , IT Sr Technical Specialist, Analytics Analyst, IT / Software / Systems , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!