Sr. Piping Designer Job in Tulsa, OK
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Modis Engineering in Tulsa is currently seeking a gifted Sr. Piping
Designer for a fantastic growth opportunity with our client in
Sr. Piping Designer is responsible for generating and verifying
complete engineering and construction deliverables including new
design drawings and “as-built” documentation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan and prepare a full range of contract documents for
industrial piping systems.
• Work to include problem analysis, design calculations and system
• Identify, recommend and defend preliminary designs.
• Develop, detail and check final designs.
• Produce 3D models and or 2D drawings under the direction of a
• Apply principles and practices consistent with industry piping
practices for plans, isometrics, lists and schedules.
Bachelor's or Associates degree in drafting technology or related
Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Strong written & verbal communication skills.
Strong 3D design skills with primary experience using CadWorx 3D,
Inventor or Solidworks.
Minimum 10-15 years’ experience
Familiarity with standard piping design practices required
Strong MS Office skills, especially Excel, Word and Outlook
For immediate consideration send your resume today and please
include your salary expectations and a brief statement as to why
you are the perfect candidate.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keywords: , Tulsa , Sr. Piping Designer Job in Tulsa, OK, IT / Software / Systems , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!