Oracle HCM PM role
Company: EliteInfotek Inc.
Posted on: February 14, 2019
Oracle HCM PM roleTulsa OKPhone and then Skype or in person.This role should interview and move quickly. KEY: This consultant will have strong functional experience with Oracle's Human Capital Management system and deep experience with all modules. SUMMARY Plan, execute and finalize projects according to deadlines and budget. Acquire resources and coordinate efforts of team members to deliver projects according to plan. Oversee quality control throughout the life cycle of the project and report the project status to the Steering Committee on a regular basis. Present the final product and assure overall satisfaction of the business. RESPONSIBILITIES Define project scope, goals, and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders. Participate in all meetings with SME's to ensure that business requirements are being met. Identify the need for additional resources during the project lifecycle to ensure all critical milestones are being met according to plan.. Interface with all back office personnel, such as operations, payroll, billing, accounts payable and IT as needed to ensure all aspects of the project are being effectively managed and controlled. Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders including the Steering Committee. Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel. Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team. Escalate when necessary. Plan, schedule and track project timelines, deliverables and milestones using appropriate tools. Work with the system integrator to monitor all project deliverables, working in unison to ensure the project success. Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyze results, and troubleshoot problem areas. Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crisis, and devise contingency plans. Coach, mentor, motivate, supervise project team members and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work. Build, develop and grow any business relationships vital to the success of the project both internally and externallySKILLS
- Bachelor's degree in business, management, HR or related discipline, or equivalent directly related experience, plus a minimum of 5 years of experience including 3 years in a leadership role
- Working knowledge of HR processes and Human Capital Management systems; preferably in an ORACLE systems environment.
- Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment; exhibiting initiative, responsibility, flexibility and leadership
- Possess a thorough knowledge of project management principles including but not limited to planning, organizing, directing, monitoring and reporting of project milestones and tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills such as tact/diplomacy, persuasion, cooperation and ability to motivate others
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written, listening, and report writing
- Ability to present information to all levels of employees
- Team player, self-motivated and driven to see a project through to delivery and ability to thrive in a dynamic, ever changing work environment
- Ability to work on multiple work streams throughout the project lifecycle concurrently with different deadlines
- Competent in the use of word processing, excel, flowcharting, and project management tools - provided by Dice Oracle HCM PM
Keywords: EliteInfotek Inc., Tulsa , Oracle HCM PM role, IT / Software / Systems , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!