Company: MATRIX Resources, Inc.
Posted on: February 15, 2019
Terrific Contract Opportunity! Position: Java Developer Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma-74136 Term: 6 Months Contract - Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- A team player with excellent communication skills, and the ability to work within an environment of collaboration to achieve team goals
- Well-versed with the complete Software Life Cycle Development (SDLC) process which includes Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementing and Documenting the entire lifecycle using various methodologies like Agile, Scrum, and Test-Driven development Is this a good fit? (Requirements):
- 7+ years of software development experience
- Candidate should have experience working within healthcare specifically on analysis and compliance of Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) transactions such as 837 (medical claims) and 835 (medical claim payments/remittance)
- Required Technical Skills: Java, OpenJDK, Google Web Toolkit, Spring, and JBoss: Drools/Wildfly, Apache JackRabbit, Jira, SVN, Eclipse, and Maven If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today! Background check and drug test will be conducted as part of the onboarding process.
Category: Telecom - provided by Dice Agile, Analysis, Apache, Developer, Development, EDI, Java, Lifecycle, Scrum, SDLC, SVN, Telecom, Testing
Keywords: MATRIX Resources, Inc., Tulsa , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!