Software Engineer, Senior
Posted on: September 13, 2019
The position requires developing automation applications for
manufacturing industry with Infor ERP applications, frameworks and
tool sets. It involves working with global team of professionals
and business analysts in understanding the requirements, design and
develop the applications. It requires work in all phases of
application development, quality control and application
* Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android,
and how to deal with different screens.
* Material Design, Databinding, Google Location API, Push
notifications, Core Java, Data structure. Knowledge of the
open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for
* Strong computer science fundamentals and a good working knowledge
of algorithms and data structures.
* Proficient in the latest version of Android.
* Exposure and work experience in Networking APIs and protocols
like HTTP, SOAP, REST APIs,
* Security frameworks such as Token based authentication etc.
* Strong knowledge of XML, XSLT, XML APIs, Web Services APIs
* Exposure in Microsoft SQL server SQL, T-SQL, Stored Procedures,
Triggers, Report Writing
* Knowledge and Experience in .Net platforms
Preferred Skills: * Strong communication skills
* Ability to work in globally distributed time zones and
* Understanding and exploring the Product from both Functional and
* Translating design specification into proven software
Infor does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender
identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin,
genetics, disability, marital status, age, veteran status,
protected veterans, military service obligation, citizenship
status, individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic
protected by law applicable to the state in which you work.
If you have a disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act
or similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations
related to applying for employment at our company, please contact
Human Resources at 470-548-7173 and/or ADAAA@infor.com.
Applicants to and employees of most United States private
employers, state and local governments, educational institutions,
employment agencies and labor organizations are protected under
Federal law from discrimination. For additional information please
see EEO is the Law poster, the EEO Supplemental as well as the
Statement of Policy..
Keywords: Infor, Tulsa , Software Engineer, Senior, IT / Software / Systems , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!