Company: Nodine Legal, LLC
Posted on: November 22, 2021
About usNodine Legal, LLC is a small business in Parsons, KS. We
are customer-centric, professional, challenging and our goal is to
deliver quality legal services.Our work environment includes:
- Modern office settingGeneralPosition: Full-Time (40 hours /
week) / For Immediate HireHours: Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00
p.m.Location: Office at 4301 Main St. in Parsons, Kansas with some
travel requiredGoalThe Legal Assistant assists the firm's clients
and firm's attorney(s) in moving cases forward and satisfying
clients. Applicants should be capable of effective communication
and be self-motivated. Applicants must be skilled in customer
service.Qualifications and ExperienceRequirementsEducation:
- High school diploma requiredWork:
- Work experience in the legal field is not required but is
- Customer service or customer relations work is preferred,
qualified applicants will be able to demonstrate strong customer
service skills including communication skills and must be efficient
in ensuring the needs of clients are timely met.Necessary Skills: *
- Customer service oriented
- Time management
- Organization and attention to detail
- Active listening
- Effective communicator
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and OutlookWorking Conditions
and Physical Requirements: Position is office based, some walking
is required, ability to ascend and descend stairs required, ability
to lift and carry twenty-five pounds required.Responsibilities and
- Answer the telephone per instruction.
- Triage multiple callers and office walk-ins.
- Always maintains a professional, friendly and calm
- Is familiar with and sensitive to the court rules, procedures
and filing deadlines where firm practices.
- Assist other staff members on additional projects when
- Order supplies for the office when asked.
- Set appointments on the computer calendar system.
- Call clients for appointment reminders.
- Handle computerized drafting of basic correspondence and legal
- Assist in the preparation of cases and hearings of routine
- Perform basic clerical duties including typing, filing and
- Filing of documents in client file.
- Directly handle matters of personal nature for attorney.
- Handle specific issues for certain clients as directed by
attorney or supervisor.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational
opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining
personal networks; participating in professional organizations.Job
Type: Full-timePay: $9.50 - $11.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridayEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Experience:
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Nodine Legal, LLC, Tulsa , Legal Assistant, Legal , Parsons, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!