Posted on: May 16, 2022
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what
they're doing!We're committed to bringing passion and customer
focus to the business.
Are you interested in growing your career and gaining experience in
the fast-paced mortgage servicing industry? Celink is currently
looking for Paralegals to join our new office in Tulsa, OK!Celink
is a team of reverse mortgage servicing professionals who solve
servicing issues every minute of every day. The subservicing
subject matter expertise of our people is unparalleled! We are a
Federal Contractor specializing in servicing the Home Equity
Conversion Mortgage contract for HUD in Tulsa,
- Process incoming compliance documents.
- Collect and analyze legal documentation and authorization.
- Maintain up-to-date entries in all appropriate required systems
to ensure accuracy of the data.
- Receive and resolve correspondence from borrowers and other
- Provide regular reporting of metrics to management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.Required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of legal language and principles, research
methods, court pleadings and processes, and other related
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, and to exercise discretion
and good judgment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.Education and
- Associate degree or Certificate in Paralegal Studies or related
field required.Celink Benefits:
- Medical/Dental/Vision - 100% Employer Paid Medical, Dental, &
Vision Coverage for Employee Only Coverage OR An additional $4.23
per hour for every hour worked up to 40 hours per week. Choose the
option that makes sense for you!
- 401k with Employer Match
- Paid Time Off - Vacation Time, Sick Leave, 11 Paid Holidays
- Compensation range: $15-$19/hrIn addition, this position
requires the successful completion of a federal background check to
include criminal background check, drug test, credit check, and
fingerprinting.Celink is an equal opportunity employer that takes
affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment,
individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national
origin, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation,
or gender identity.
Keywords: Celink, Tulsa , Paralegal, Legal , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!