Posted on: March 19, 2023
Seeking a Legal Assistant to Perform secretarial duties
utilizing legal terminology, procedures, and documents. Prepare
legal papers and correspondence, such as pleadings, corporate
documents, estate planning and contracts. Submit electronic filings
to the court(s). Assist with legal research.
- 5 years minimum professional office experience or equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Drafting, proofreading, formatting, and editing memoranda,
letters, motions, pleadings, and other legal documents
- Assistance with written and document discovery, including
preparation of records subpoenas and document productions
- Administrative tasks, such as calendaring, copying, scanning,
and typing 75-80 wpm minimum
- Assisting with paper and electronic case file organization
- Perform database searches to identify articles and information
to attorneys for review and approval for use; assist attorneys in
collecting information such as docket reports, land records,
corporate records, background searches, people and address
searches, and other records.
- Convert documents into PDF for electronic transmittal; TIFF for
input of requested information.
- Receive calls and/or greet visitors, take and relay messages,
respond to requests for information; provide information or direct
caller/visitor to appropriate individual.Benefits:
- Great benefits and salary structure
- Stable long term firmIf you're thinking of making a change,
reach out to me today at or All qualified applicants will receive
consideration without regard to race, age, color, sex (including
pregnancy), religion, national origin, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, marital status, military status,
genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable
laws or regulations. GPAC (Growing People and Companies) is an
award-winning search firm specializing in placing quality
professionals within multiple industries across the United States
since 1990. We are extremely competitive, client-focused and
realize that our value is in our ability to deliver the right
solutions at the right time.
Keywords: GPAC, Tulsa , Legal Assistant, Legal , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...