Chief Financial Officer
The Chief Financial Officer is responsible for the overall
financial operations and strategy for this organization and
for fostering the professional, honest and prudent use of its
resources in carrying out the mission. The Chief Financial Officer
is expected to exercise judgment and initiative in performance of
day-today functions to work cooperatively with staff, department
heads and board of directors.
• Direct and supervise the monthly financial reporting process,
including oversight of
all accounting systems and processes, and preparation of monthly
• Direct and supervise the annual budget process
• Develop and maintain a 5 Year Model with periodic updates and
• Direct and supervise the annual audit by external accounting
• Direct and supervise tax compliance, including review of Form
• Prepare for and lead Finance Committee meetings in association
• Establish and maintain cash flow projects for current month
and 5-year view
• Ensure compliance with all debt covenants
• Establish and maintain proper controls on cash
• Direct and supervise maintenance of accounting and finance
• Participate in strategic planning, executive staff meetings
and other ad hoc needs
• Direct and supervise all corporate insurance coverage matters
related to sizing and
placing corporate insurance
• In charge of all banking relationships
• Must be able to supervise and develop staff
• Analyze and recommend loan sales as appropriate
• Other duties as assigned by Executive Director
EXPERIENCE, ABILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
• CPA preferred, Bachelor’s degree with 10+ years related
experience and/or training;
or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Excellent analytical and math skills.
• Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Must be proficient in Microsoft Office
• Must be comfortable and skilled working with a diverse staff
• Must be considerate and respectful of all employees,
volunteers and customers.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer an excellent
benefits package including medical, dental and life insurance and a
retirement savings program.