Site Safety Professional
Company: P1 Group Inc.
Posted on: September 15, 2020
P1 Group is looking for a Site Safety Professional to work on a
large construction jobsite near Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Join our P1 Group Team!
Since 1919, P1 Group, Inc. has created a proud tradition,
outstanding reputation and proven performance record in the
electrical and mechanical construction and building service
industries. P1 Group has established itself as one of the premier
contractors both locally and across the nation. Offering a
challenging and fast-paced work environment, P1 Group takes pride
in its ability to maintain a high standard of excellence along with
an ethical and friendly business culture. Additionally, the safety
program, which includes a full-time staff, has helped the company
win numerous national safety awards.
P1 Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other
things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
We have a competitive compensation and benefit package.
General Position Responsibilities
* Monitor consistent implementation of safety regulations, policies
* Advise managers of necessary corrective actions required to
* Manage jobsite preparation and monitoring of environmental
* Work with OSHA inspectors.
* Enforce safety related procedures.
* Provide assistance to management and workers on compliance with
OSHA, DOT, local laws, company policies/procedures, and general
* Manage SDS sheets.
* Lead safety training for jobsite personnel.
.Qualifications and Skills
* At least 10 years of experience in a full-time construction
safety role. A position which performs both craft and safety work
does not meet this requirement.
* OSHA 500 certified (must be current, up-to-date).
* Preferred but not required: 4 year safety related college
* Preferred but not required: CHST certification.
* Good communication skills, both oral and written.
* Working knowledge of computer software, including spreadsheets,
Microsoft Office and Outlook.
* High school diploma or GED equivalent.
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a criminal background check
and drug screen.
* Must be able to satisfactorily pass a motor vehicle record check.
Must be able to meet P1 Group qualifications to operate a vehicle
on company business. Must be at least 18 years of age. Must possess
a valid driver s license. Must have access to drive a well
maintained vehicle. Must have up to date registration with the
local Department of Motor Vehicles. Both the candidate and the
vehicle must be currently covered on a personal insurance
Keywords: P1 Group Inc., Tulsa , Site Safety Professional, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!