Company: Healthy Lawn and Trees LLC
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Full Time Position
Duties/Responsibilities; (Will provide training)
- Safety Boots/Shoes (Steel foot/toe) required: will supply safety
glasses & hearing protection
- Has to be able to tolerate summer heat in Oklahoma
- Lawn mowing/edging/trimming
- Property clean ups/mulching/pruning
- Weed control/flower beds cleaning
- Tree planting
- Low level tree trimming/enough to allow mower pass without limb
- Shrubs/flower installation &/or removal
- Leaf clean up
- other duties as assigned
- must have own transportation to meet at assigned sites, which
will vary depending on daily schedules;
- current hours = 5 - 6 am start, usually finished by 3-4 pm.
(Hours may vary)
- scheduled days will be determined.
- Phone usage during work hours will be grounds for immediate
dismissal. (private calls/texts messages/social media/IM, ANY phone
usage; can be made on breaks & lunch)
- Will receive text messages for meet up times & places; until such
time that the candidate is used to the schedule, AND/OR if the
meeting place, or the time to meet, changes. i.e., inclement
30-45 day, paid trial period from day of hire.
Keywords: Healthy Lawn and Trees LLC, Tulsa , Landscape Laborer, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!