Heavy Equipment Operator - Tulsa, OK
Company: CRH Americas Materials
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Job ID: 278659APAC Central Inc., is a CRH company producing and
providing crushed aggregate materials, sand, ready-mix concrete,
asphalt, and performing as a regional heavy highway/infrastructure
construction firm serving Arkansas, Oklahoma, and southern
Missouri. APAC-Central, Inc. and its founding companies have been
serving our customers since early in the 20th Century and look
forward to continued success in the 21st Century!Heavy Equipment
Operator Do you want to work for a company that values your skills?
Do you want to work for a company that values safety above all
else? Are you looking for opportunities and benefits of a large
corporation with a small company feel? Then join the CRH Family as
a Heavy Equipment Operator Job Description Summary Ensure safe,
efficient, and proper operation of various pieces of heavy
- The criteria for evaluation in this position include but are
not limited to the following:
- Ability to operate various pieces of heavy equipment, including
loaders, excavators, dozers, graders, backhoes, etc.
- Be familiar with and incorporate information derived from the
manuals for the individual equipment being operated.
- Be familiar with the equipment and vehicle condition report
- Communicate with Project Manager/Foreperson as to the daily job
specifications; operate the equipment in a safe and responsible
- Perform daily pre-start up procedures; i.e. note the service
due date, check fluid levels and make sure the equipment to be used
is in good running order, complete LMP-68 (See Item IV-B), etc.
- Discuss with supervisor the anticipated production, type of
materials being moved, number of trucks, etc.
- Be aware of other equipment working on the project and
coordinate to work with the other equipment.
- When possible, leave the equipment in a place that is readily
accessible to the Equipment Mover.
- Keep equipment clean. Wiping down equipment not only promotes
positive public image, but enables the operator to inspect the
equipment close range.
- Ability to follow directions.
- This position is considered "Safety Sensitive"OTHER
- Display a professional and courteous attitude to co-workers,
supervisors, and thegeneral public at all times.
- Must be willing to travel and work away from home when
- Must be willing to work nights and weekends when necessary.
- Report to the assigned job site in proper attire and ready to
begin work at thedesignated start time.
- Strict adherence to safety requirements and procedures as
outlined in the policies, Programs & Procedures Manual.
- Willingness to work in a team environment and assist co-workers
or supervisors with other duties as required.Work RequirementsThe
ideal candidate will: --- Pass pre-employment drug screen and
criminal background check. --- Pass a pre-employment "Fit for Work"
physical. --- Be able to provide valid documentation for the I-9
Immigration document. --- Display a professional, motivated, and
courteous attitude to co-workers, supervisors and the general
public at all times. --- Report to work at the designated start
time and maintain acceptable attendance according to the policy.
--- Be able to work weekends and or overtime if needed. --- Be
willing to work outdoors in extreme temperatures, both hot and cold
if needed. --- Must have the ability to work alone without close
supervision. --- Be at least age 18 years of age due to nature of
working environment. Education/Experience --- Minimum high school
diploma or general education degree (GED) required. --- Previous
related experience preferred. --- Must be computer knowledgeable
with usage in Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Outlook.What CRH
Americas Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programsAbout CRH AmericasCRH Americas has
a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest
corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family
businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized
enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH
Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure,
letting you work in a small company environment while having the
career opportunities of a large enterprise.CRH Americas is a great
place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite
you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your
online application and profile which will be sent directly to the
appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the CRH
Americas family!APAC Central Inc. is an Affirmative Action and
Equal Opportunity Employer. EOE/Vet/Disability
Keywords: CRH Americas Materials, Tulsa , Heavy Equipment Operator - Tulsa, OK, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!