Company: Jim Norton Auto Group
Posted on: May 3, 2021
NewCar Sales Specialists - will train
Join Oklahomas largest Automotive Group, doing business in the
Tulsa area for over80 years - we are one of Gulf States Toyota's
top 10 dealerships and are here to stay. Toyota's Oklahoma
DealerRater Dealer of the Year 2020 (our 7th year in a row!), as
well as a19-year winner of the prestigious Toyota President's
Award. If you are looking for a gratifying career path, training
provided,pay stability, flexible work schedule, generous healthcare
benefits, paid time off, company holidays, and a charitable
organization..apply today!If you have what it takes to excel in a
fast-paced, high-volume sales environment, Jim Norton Auto Group is
the right fit for you. Let's get together to discuss your future
with our award winning organization, apply now!
- Understand and implement dealership sales process
- Own every aspect of the sales process (from new client
prospecting to vehicle delivery)
- Present and demonstrate inventory
- Review, update and manage daily inventory reports
- Create and execute strategies for increasing market share
- Prepare and review monthly plans with sales leadership
- Maintain Customer Service Index, Gross Average and monthly
units to dealership standards
- Remain up-to-date on products, market trends and
- Must be familiar with Client Relationship Management (CRM)
Education and/or Experience
Experience, education and prior sales training are a PLUS.
- Positive attitude, strong communication skills, knowledge of
Reynolds and Reynolds, ability to work with CRM systems, sales
management experience, be customer centered, possess sales and
prospecting skills, and the ability to motivate teams towards
achieving sales goals.
- Must possess valid drivers license.
- The physical requirements of the position are Light to Medium
- Visual acuity requirements include color, depth perception and
field of vision comparable necessary to drive vehicles safely.
- Constant Reaching, sitting, standing, walking, fingering,
grasping, feeling, talking, hearing.
- Frequent Repetitive motion.
- Occasional Balancing, kneeling, crouching, pushing, pulling,
lifting (~15-20 lbs.)
Physical Working Conditions:
- This position is subject to inside and outside environmental
working conditions including but not limited to: temperature
changes, outside weather conditions, slightly elevated ambient
noise levels, minor potential physical hazards as electrical,
mechanical, and cleaning equipment, and minor atmospheric
conditions affecting skin or respiratory systems such as fumes,
odors and dusts associated with operating an auto dealership.
Benefits include medical, vision, dental and life
insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, Vacation time, holiday and
company paid continuing education and training. Our company
maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all
qualified employees. We hire, train, promote and compensate
associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and
potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or
citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by
applicable federal, state or local laws.
Keywords: Jim Norton Auto Group, Tulsa , Sales Specialist, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!