Sr. SIGINT Analyst
Posted on: May 3, 2021
CACI is currently seeking a senior level Information Technology
(IT) Professional with a background in SIGINT System
Administration, maintenance and mission support. This senior level
position supports the Air Force DCGS legacy and next generation
(OA) architectures. This is a challenging position in a fast-paced
environment supporting an integrated array of SIGINT systems,
applications, workstations and network devices. The most successful
candidates will be solution-oriented and self-motivated.
What Youll Get to Do:
- Perform a full range of system administration tasks on integral
SIGINT support systems, which include, but are not limited to,
CICS, MSCS/RIM, GCP, SEAM and Radiant Mercury.
- Actively participate in the integration, maintenance and
sustainment of cutting-edge technology for the AF DCGS
- Reviews system error logs and key processes during pre-mission
and mission operations ensuring all systems are mission
- Conduct installation of hardware/networks along with associated
- Determine failure root cause, initiate corrective action,
propose solutions or coordinate with customer and OEM engineers to
- Debug and document HW/SW/SYSTEM problems and communicate
corrective actions in the trouble ticket system.
- Analyze system performance and make recommendations on system
- Verify system upgrades by testing and analyzing software
changes against mission requirements.
Youll Bring These Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI security clearance.
- A STEM related Bachelors degree and minimum of9+ year's of
Cyber Engineering experience.
- 5+ years of ELINT experience.
- Two of the following: CISSP certification, 5+ years of SIGINT
experience, or 5+ year's of DCGS experience.
- Significant experience in RF intelligence gathering, analysis
- This position requires experience with Enterprise system
maintenance, troubleshooting and support.
- Extensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas is
required, Solaris System Administration for SUN Servers and
Workstations, VM Administration, Encryption device knowledge,
UNIX/LINUX, shell scripting.
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Exposure to C/C++, UNIX, LINUX, Windows, Telecommunication
Systems, VMware and Troubleshooting.
- Familiarity with Cisco Routers, ATM Switches, Oracle or
What We Can Offer You:
- Weve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nations highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACIs unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For Colorado and/or remote CACI jobs, the proposed salary
range and benefits information will be presented in the job
description prior to your application.
Keywords: CACI, Tulsa , Sr. SIGINT Analyst, Other , delaware, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!