Equipment Service Specialist
Company: 1 Source Lifts & Equipment
Posted on: May 3, 2021
1 Source Lifts & Equipment: Experts in Automotive
Equipment Service & InstallationSpecializing in providing
quality service, installation, and maintenance to the automotive
The Equipment Service Specialist is responsible for servicing and
growing our customer base while developing new service business and
supporting a national sales team. This is a non-exempt, hourly plus
commission position. This position is based out of the Tulsa
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED
- Troubleshoot and repair automotive equipment extending to but
not limited to:
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems on automotive
lifts and tire equipment (Devon, Rotary, Challenger, Mohawk
- Automotive exhaust service systems
- Bulk fluid management systems including piping, pumping
systems, and pre or post use storage tanks
- Air compressors, air dryers, and piping systems
- Fluid evacuation and flushing machines
- Responsible for effectively scheduling time and arranging all
customer service calls, planned maintenance, breakdowns, and
emergency calls to maintain effective customer service.
- Maintain records of all service activities and business
reporting documentation, through the use work orders, repair
orders, timesheets, machine checklists, and receiving records.
- Efficiently manage inventory levels to maximize inventory turns
while minimizing return trips to customers.
- Ensure proper communication with customers for future service
- Responsible for proper and safe use, maintenance, and reporting
of all 1 Source property. This includes trucks, trailers, tools,
- Partner with sales representatives regarding potential customer
applications for equipment repairs and replacements.
- Consistently present a professional image, both in personal
appearance and condition of company equipment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently with minimal
- Good verbal communication skills, customer-centric attitude,
- Safe use of hand and power shop tool, equipment, and diagnostic
- Basic understanding, knowledge and use a computer and software,
including MS Office
- Basic estimating and inventory management skills
- High school diploma or equivalent, vocational school coursework
- Minimum of two years work experience to include
troubleshooting, diagnosing and repairing mobile equipment
- Transferable skills include working with one or more of the
- Mechanical, electrical, and hydraulic systems, air and
water-cooled combustion engines, and diesel-gas-LP powered
- Ability to pass a background check, Department of Motor Vehicle
check and drug screen
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:The work
environment characteristics here are representative of those a Team
Member encounters while performing the essential functions of the
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to lift 60 pounds, with most items weighing
between 2 and 20 pounds. Occasionally may be required to lift items
weighing up to 90 pounds. Assistance should be provided for items
weighing over 60 pounds.
- Position requires sitting, standing, twisting, reaching,
pushing, and pulling
- Position requires bending, stooping, kneeling, or squatting
daily. May be up to 60% of the day
- Position requires driving van to and from customer sites daily,
average of 500 miles/week
- Must be able to wear safety glasses and safety shoes.
POSITION TYPE & EXPECTED HOURS of WORK
This is a full-time position. Occasional evenings and weekend work
may be required as business demand. Additionally, the Equipment
Service Specialist should have the ability to travel occasionally.
Pay and compensation structure dependent on skills, knowledge, and
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the Team Member for this job.
Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time
with or without notice.
Keywords: 1 Source Lifts & Equipment, Tulsa , Equipment Service Specialist, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!