Marketing Assistant - Tulsa, OK
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Tenstreet is a growing, fast-paced, Software as a Service (SaaS)
business providing solutions for the transportation industry.
Tenstreet is based in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Together we're disrupting
the ways in which companies market to, recruit, onboard, manage and
We're a team of overachievers who excel in execution,
collaboration and problem solving. We offer great benefits and a
casual environment. But the real perk of working at Tenstreet is
being part of a community that values your work, encourages
life-long learning and fosters a supportive culture.
The Marketing Assistant Summary:
The Marketing Assistant is responsible for providing a high
level of administrative support for ongoing marketing efforts of
the Tenstreet Marketing and Communications team. They will also
help create and maintain materials needed for internal
communication and external marketing strategies.
As a Marketing Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Responding to and resolving client and co-worker requests and
- Moderating website comments and routing to the right team.
- Orchestrate communications such as press releases, website
updates, and webinar, blog, and social announcements to industry
leaders, current clients, and potential clients.
- Effective coordination and communication of marketing efforts
to various teams within Tenstreet.
- Assist in creating slide decks for marketing and training
- Assist in creating a product rollout schedule, helping in
managing a cross-departmental product rollout checklist.
- Assist in managing/organizing marketing calendar and collateral
- Provide assistance to sales regarding inbound leads after
various marketing efforts.
- Maintaining Tenstreet's marketing collateral library with the
most up-to-date product information.
- Educate new Tenstreet employees on where to find marketing
- Assist in various writing and editing tasks, including email
campaigns, blogs, user guides, cutsheets, social, and other
- Working with other team members on a variety of office
You might be a good fit as a Marketing Assistant if:
- You're creative and have attention to detail.
- You appreciate and value consistency in messaging.
- You're motivated by helping people and making their lives
- You practice intellectual humility and honesty and are
comfortable with cognitive friction and diversity.
- You enjoy a challenging and fast-paced work environment.
- You can manage and prioritize multiple initiatives at once and
- You enjoy reading, writing, and are a strong communicator.
- You're organized and not intimidated by (sometimes lengthy)
- You're task-oriented, know how to research solutions, and can
get stuff done even without all the information at the start.
- You enjoy and have an eye for effective marketing graphic
- You learn web-based tools quickly.
- You deal positively with obstacles and failures in pursuit of
- You accept feedback from coworkers and see yourself as a work
- You're a highly motivated, self-starter and consider yourself a
What we'll provide you:
- A great compensation plan.
- A positive and generative work environment enabling you to
develop your skills, collaborate with other professionals and
invest in others.
- A work community that strives to take great care of you through
great benefits like health insurance, dental, vision, 401k, PTO and
Special COVID-19 Note below:
- Tenstreet is striving to take great care of our team during
these unpredictable times. We have been working from home since mid
March as our employee's health and well-being are always top of
mind. We will remain remote as an organization for the foreseeable
future. When the risk has decreased to our team we will phase back
into the office in safe ways.
We're also committed to your safety in the hiring process. We
appreciate your understanding that the hiring process will be a bit
different than normal.*
Keywords: Tenstreet, Tulsa , Marketing Assistant - Tulsa, OK, Other , Tulsa, Oklahoma
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!