Baker Pools, LLC, the premier pool construction and service
company in the Tulsa OK metro area is seeking qualified technicians
for our Service Department. Baker has been in business for 30+
years and is the number one builder of inground gunite pools in
Tulsa. Our Service Department ensures smooth operations for our new
construction customers as well as on-going service for pool owners
across the region.
Job Description: Seeking a qualified candidate for a full-time
position (40 hours + seasonal overtime) as a Service Technician.
Technicians work in the field and perform repairs to a range of
pool electrical equipment and plumbing systems, including filters,
pumps, pool heaters, heat/chill units, lighting, and automation
Job Duties: Perform site visits from assigned work orders.
Independently diagnose and troubleshoot problems to pool systems to
perform repairs. Note work performed, labor time and parts
inventory for billing. Engage with customers to explain work
performed and follow-up with customers as needed.
- Valid Driver's License with clean M.V.R.
- Independent problem solver, self-motivated, disciplined,
- Plumbing and/or electrical experience preferred
- Professional appearance, good communication skills, customer
- Able to lift up to 100 lbs
- Proven employment track record
- Willing to work outside in the elements year-round
We offer competitive compensation, a 401k program, insurance and
paid time off following qualifying period. Relocation assistance
available for highly qualified candidates.